Friendzoned

FG'man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've got a problem.

I'm in love with my best girl friend since some time.
At a party yesterday, we've talked a bit and something strange happened.
I got friendzoned without even confessing my love to her.
Now, I'm stuck cause every article about escaping the friendzone is made for the guys who already confessed and got dumped.

Help me, o you Don Juans!

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess the next step is to confess and get dumped and dig yourself deeper into your trench?

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should go on facebook and start counting how many of your friends on there are female. Realize that each one of them has at least 5 female friends that you've never met, and probably more. A lot of hot ones, too.

You said you've been reading articles about this. Well I guarantee every piece of good advice on the friend zone boils down to the same two words. MOVE ON.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FG'man said:
I got friendzoned without even confessing my love to her.
You didn't get friendzoned. You got rejected because she doesn't find you attractive for whatever reason.

Now, I'm stuck cause every article about escaping the friendzone is made for the guys who already confessed and got dumped.

Help me, o you Don Juans!
Well, if you were attractive you wouldn't be desperately asking for help like this. You would be more "WTF, this girl gave me the friendzone speech, **** that broad." You would simply not care. It would not phase you.

Zurg

Don Juan
Reaction score
What it boils down to is this:

If you want to hook up with her, or any girl for that matter, you MUST work on yourself first. Don't go looking for some magic pill in articles, because there are NONE except that you've got to work on yourself. So here is my advice: Move on, start talking more to girls and just become more centered in your reality.

But how about first try to actually get this girl before moving on. Because I mean, come on man, you haven't even tried to get this girl? That's certainly a way not to get her.

Last edited: