Friends with girl, starting to see her differently, about to make a move....

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
UNBELIEVABLE!

so, she left me a message last friday saying that she'd call me over the weekend. she never did, and our class was cancelled last week, so i havent talked to her at all for over a week. i nexted her.

so, out of the clear blue, she calls me tonight and leaves a messege saying that she knew that she should have called me last week, but she worked all weekend and called me now instead.

she wanted to know if i still wanted to go out with her, and that if i did, could we do it after school is over because she is just swamped...

then she asked me to call her back tonight or tomorrow...

what do i do with this girl?!

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I want to mention a few things before I tell you what you should do:

1) You asked earlier why this girl would call you (text) you back if she didn't have interest?

Well she's in your class, she knows she's going to see you a couple of times a week, which makes it harder for her to completely NEXT you.

2) Your calling her TOO MUCH!

You look desperate bro. The other bros are right, if she had any interest she would have counter offered, after the first time.

3) She works a lot

I believe this one too. There are some people that work a heck of a lot, and in all honesty in ruins their social life. But you gotta figure if she is excited about a new guy she met, she'd switch shifts, get a extra day off etc.

So what do you do now that she finally called you back? Well other might go against my advice but I say you accept, but make it on YOUR TERMS. Instead of leaving messages saying you'd like to take her out "whenever she's not working." (aka I'm desperate) Ask her what her schedule's like for the week, when she tells you when she's available , pick one time slot when she's free and tell her you've got time then too. Makes you seem busy and like your fitting her in to YOUR SCHEDULE, instead of the other way around.

After the get together, assuming everything goes well, just talk to her in class and don't call her for a few days. You might be surprised when she calls you.

But your still violating a big rule of being a DJ. And that's meeting other girls. You've got a better chance of finding gold when you look in multiple areas rather than one.

PIMP

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont think ive been calling her too much...ive only called her 3 times over a 3 week period. she called me back two times and initiated once (the latest where she wanted to see if i was still up for going out).

but i will take your advice as to making her work into MY schedule.

more updates to come...

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
USA, Graduated Already - old screen name!
There's a chance she just may be all right. One red flag for inconsistent behavior on her part, if she is indeed interested.

Tell us how it goes.