Friends with Benefits

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello,

First post, and glad to be here.

I have a question that I'm sure many of you pimps can answer for me, and it concerns being a friend with benefits. I currently like this girl just a little bit, and I know it won't go anywhere seeing she's kind of a slut, etc. and would prefer to be a friend with benefits to her. Now what I want to know is how you put out the signals that this is what you want, not to date and not to just be friends.

I understand females arn't all about sex, but I would just like advice on this issue and perhaps to help other people just like me.

DJ_Trainee_10

Don Juan
Reaction score
If shes a slut it might not be too hard.

I have a few friends with benefits (FWB). The first time I asked a girl to be FWB with me was a little awkward but I pulled through and subtlety asked her like this:

"Hey -Name-, how about if you and I be FWB. Well actually, more like friends helping each other out with physical things like kissing, dancing, and all the other dating stuff."

You can also say how it is only for the physical/sexual things without the emotional attachments and love and that junk.

Then go on an say: "We can start out small, we can try dancing and making out first. And if it doesn't feel right we can stop."

That pretty much covers a lot. By saying that you're making notice that its strictly physical and not emotional and its okay to stop at any point if necessary. That should keep her doubts down. If she throws any curve balls at you about it just try to knock me out of the park. (After all you're a DJ now)

Well once you guys are FWB (keep in mind the activities stretch out from weeks to months), stick to your word and start out small and make out then a few days later ask her grind with you. I usually ask to work on making out first then grinding because grinding is can be so sexual if you guys are alone.

Here are a few activities in order of small activities to big activities in terms of how sexual they are:
-making out
-grinding dancing
-basic groping (touching)

For the rest use ur imagination. There are SO MANY things you can do.

To step it up:
-stripping for both you and her
-hand sex (hand jobs/fingering)
-oral sex

Then finally maybe even get to sex. Even with sex you can try a variety of things such as:
-various positions
-trying to build both your edurances (to prolong sex) [haha my favorite]
-toys

Well anyway I gave you a tip on how to bring it up and how to get it going. It takes time to get to sex phase. But once you get into the oral and hand sex, physical sex is not too far away. Heck once she's comfortable she'll probably initiating all these activities.

FWB are great but they can ruin friendships with you and the person. So beware.

Its all up to you now.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You asked to be FWBs?? Did you ask her if you can penetrate her vagina with your pee pee??

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You actually asked her to be your friend with benefits? All of mine just end up happening, some more than once. Just go with the flow, because if you don't make a big deal out of it, neither will she.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it's something in the Minnesota air (I live there as well), because alot of my female friends will flirt, and come close to being considered a FWB, but never go the full.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find she talks more when the subject is sex, dating, etc. Perhaps a good sign, no?

floydtheater07

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't ask to be friends with benefits. You just make the moves, and if she responds to them, that's beneficial...

If you don't ask her out and she doesn't say anything about it, consider yourself a "friend."