Friends with benefits- I ruined it

GADavid

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a great FWB going on then screwed it up. She has known from the start I'd date the **** out of her given the chance, but was okay with the FWB thing. She has a boyfriend, and inexplicably I had urge to ask something along the lines of why do you stay with him since he's cheating and you're cheat. I felt like she needed a push to leave her relationship and it didn't go the way I wanted. I get it that I broke the rules of being FWB by developing deeper feeling for her, and now it looks like I'm wanting more.

Now that its pretty much in the open, she's flaking and doesn't make time for me anymore. I can tell she is distancing herself from me due to my feelings for her. I know, I know, she's not dating material anyway, but I do like the FWB part. Is there anything I can say or do to not look needy or jealous at this point? Was it pressuring her too much by asking something like that? I know I was texting her and asking her to hangout way too much and lost the challenge.

No, I'm not hung up on this girl, as I have other things going on. Is there a way I can reduce contact while increasing her interest again?

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're hung up enough to make a thread about her though. You need a way to reduce contact? Dont call her. There you go

khussa28

Don Juan
Reaction score
Best thing you can do is, end friendship, , end her in your mind, never contact her, or speak to her, ignore. Your too hung up with her, that's what seems to me when reading.

the only thing you can do is move on, she definitely thinks nothing of you

im gonna write this in caps, because ive been in the exact same situation which ended in me making a further fool of my self, and her wishing me dead

NO CONTACT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
If you are hooking up with a taken chick, don't ask why she cheats or why she doesn't leave her man. Don't go there. Nothing good can come from it. It might trigger guilt or confusion or anger, pretty much everything you don't want her to feel when she's with you.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This happened to me once and we did resume activities two weeks after
she said she was done having fun with me.

Stop contacting her at all.

It's possible she'll get back to you within 3 weeks.
Do the minimum of responding. She might be game for more action, but
you gotta remain distant from here on.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
It's over. Your princess is in another castle. Go to the next world (girl). Judge nismo's orders.

Case closed.

GADavid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Minimum response and remain distant if I get back in. Got it. Its the worry that she will like the distance better or get angry that I'm being that way/playing games and not want the FWB part back. In the mean time, don't worry I'm working on myself and other prospects.

Mike32ct, one of the many things I try to tell myself is, nothing good can come of talking to women (whom you are casually seeing) about serious things. Why can I not stick to it?!? I have a habit of getting too into the relationship or whatever and then it stops being light and fun.

Also, she never said we were done. I'm reading actions, not words. I can tell its tanking and she's the type to go cold and distant rather than talk about it.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we're all human. thats why we do stupid $hit like not following our own learned rules of behavior.

You know what to do.

Don't worry about what you're worried about.

I never initiated contact for the extra year of free lays i got from her
and oddly enough she never questioned it. I boinked her every other weekend.

Just drill it into your brain...you are the standby.....and nothing more.

If you get to bang her a few times more so what.....if you don't so what.
Learn to not give a $hit. If you have other plates you can plow, you would'nt give a $hit about this ho.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kinda relate with this, I was messing up with a engaged hb9 despite we were not fvck buddies(yet getting dirty even in public places) till I screwed up by showing that I was caring too much by asking her out too often.

Then I started a no contact which she broke strongly with plenty of texts and facebook messages, then again I did something bad which Im not sure yet (maybe she got annoyed that once I propose to meet at late night as if she was a call girl) and she started flaking and picking up the phone seldom.

Op I can imagine how do you feel since its the same to me even if Im dating two other hot chicks, the best idea to me is to cut her off completely but not out of anger simply to let her mind slowly forget about her if she would not get closer.

If you are in doubt wait some days or a couple of weeks and give it a final try to dissipate all the possible doubts and see where the thing is leading.

dangdang

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't understand this whole banging a chick with a boyfriend consistently thing.

I think Steve Piccus said it best, "if you wanna be sneaky and fvvck chicks with a boyfriend, you may as well just go suck his dIIK."

Don't you guys wonder how many times you've been snowballed? lol

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dangdang said:
I really don't understand this whole banging a chick with a boyfriend consistently thing.

I think Steve Piccus said it best, "if you wanna be sneaky and fvvck chicks with a boyfriend, you may as well just go suck his dIIK."

The problem is that not everyone can find a girl which satisifes him physically and mentally at the same time or in many cases you find a girl which you like to mess up with and have around while at the same time realizing that keeping her as a gf would make you miserable.

Thats why you close the deal this way, it could also happen that you honestly realize you dont belong in the same league and only in a given condition could work.

As much as terrible to say could be I think I would be great to love a nice cute girl which loves me back and satisfy my animal instinct with a hot taken slvts once in a while...every man should try to be honest with himself.

.50Cal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember these FWB girls are fcuked in the head so by playing on their abandonment issues (no contact) they will re-engage.
Not doubting you here but why do you say this? Are FWB girls carrying a lot of issues? Sorry to change thread direction but this made me stop and wonder as I am currently nailing a FWB girl. Please elaborate as this may be helpful.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dangdang said:

I'm with you. I could give it up forever if that was all that was available. The very thought of another guy's uhhh... "essence" in there turns my stomach.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
GADavid said:
- I had a great FWB going on then screwed it up.
- She has known from the start I'd date the **** out of her - She has a boyfriend
- it looks like I'm wanting more.
- due to my feelings for her.
- anything I can say or do to not look needy or jealous at this point?
- I know I was texting her and asking her to hangout way too much

No, I'm not hung up on this girl
Hmm....are you sure about that?

Every text you send asking to hang out, it only feeds her ego. She also shows her boyfriend the texts you send to make him understand how valuable and sexy she is that some guy desperately desires her. You're not only making yourself look bad, you are making her look good without her doing anything.

If she's not responding to you, there is nothing you can say that will magically make her respond unless you become a rock star or athlete in the next while.