Friends mom putting the moves on me

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got a problem with my friends mudder.

I've been friends with her chickadee for years, we've been together at parties too many times to count, and we're happy being bed buddies. Innuendo, hooking eachother up, faking a relationship to get our funked one night standers out of eachothers hair. We're there for eachother, she's one of my most trusted winggirl's.

Problem is, her mom's got the hots for me. I'm smokin cheech in her living room, and she chooses to rub against me when we're on the couch. They call me up to break into their house, and when I get inside she tells me how she feels like I've violated her private space. She calls me after she goes out drinking and tells me all the nasty stuff she wants to do to me.

One time I was out at the bar, and she had the audacity to break one of my sets and grab my balls. B1tch got something coming to her...

too bad I'm a nice guy. I've tried to tell her off, told her daughter I never want to see her again if her mom keeps acting this way. Told her moms ex what she's doin to me. Told her cousin, and her best friend whats goin on, and she won't relent. She just keeps trying to force me to have sex with her.

Scary thing is, she's pulled GunWitch method on me. Whispering, body language, late night calls, innuendo... There are times when I am walking and I let my mind wander to a sexual state, and she comes into my thoughts and over runs them... like my mind is accustomed to her come ons, and welcomes them...

What in the hell should I do?

I DON'T want to have sex with her!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Tell her you're gay...

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't, just don't.

Well, duh. :D

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should I get a restraining order?

Telling her I'm gay didn't work, she's seen me play the field with that guise.

I won't have sex with her, if I have any control over my mind and body. She's been getting worser and worser around me(yeah, worser, really worser) like a damned child, if that makes any sense.

I know I can't make her change(Wyldfire) so my only option is to stop being friends with her daughter, or is there something else?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
flippinfreak said:
Should I get a restraining order?

Telling her I'm gay didn't work, she's seen me play the field with that guise.

I won't have sex with her, if I have any control over my mind and body. She's been getting worser and worser around me(yeah, worser, really worser) like a damned child, if that makes any sense.

I know I can't make her change(Wyldfire) so my only option is to stop being friends with her daughter, or is there something else?
Tell her you don't find her attractive and her behavior is making you very uncomfortable. She's sexually harassing you...

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've told her to get the fock away from me... that didn't work, she thinks she can manipulate me by acting sweet and innocent. Thing is, it's like she's stupid, it doesn't get through her head that I WON'T sleep with her.

My friends react the same way you guys do, I'm assuming my only option is to get a restraining order, and only chill with my friend away from my place...

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, just stop seeing her. Avoid her. Shouldn't be too hard...

Kalel21

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd screw her man. But thats just me. She is an older women and older women have loads of experience.

ev3nst3v3n

Don Juan
Reaction score
man, is she bad looking or something? whats the problem? is she ugly? sounds like you could have some excellent fun with her to be honest (if she's not disgusting). see her on the downlow at motels having her pay every time.

Kalel21

Don Juan
Reaction score
ev3nst3v3n I was thinking the same thing. You could even get her to pay for the motel and screw her 3 and 4 times. How old is she? Is she hot? If she is your missing out on a big opportunity. She can teach you all kinds of things about women that no man knows in bed. Experience is a great teacher. Its a crime again sex if you dont take advantage

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She my Fvck Buddies mom!!!!

She's one of my best friends, and a great wing, pivot, social proof. She knows two more languages than I do, and she always goes dutch. No way am I going to mess with that.

I've told her I'm gay, she didn't believe me, and there's no way I'm going to sarge a dude and open mouth him right there. I've told her to fvck off, and she came back two minutes later from behind and tried to molest me. I've gone to pick up her daughter and all I can do now is honk at the front door...

Man, you all are horrible at this advice to a guy who actually gets azz:p I want to know how to ditch this girl.

If I tell her I love her(my usual way of getting a girl off my back) She's probably going to tell her daughter how little I really mean, and I'm just going to lose a good friend over some old hag's jealousy.

She's an HB6 for any of you who care, big saggy tits, and a saggy ass to boot...

So, no I wouldn't hit it.

Has anybody else has ever had to deal with an old hag who won't leave them alone?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I wonder if she's doing this to you to try to get you to stay away from her daughter. Maybe she thinks you are using her daughter and if she can get you to mess with her she can tell her daughter "see what he's really like...he doesn't care about you."

If she's really THAT persistent after you telling her to leave you alone then I would guess that's what she might be up to.

T Money

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Commenting on what the above poster said, I don't know. You two seem to be really close and the fact that you're FB's is awesome. I think she's just a Cougar wanting some young d!ck.

As far as her hooking up with you, what does her daughter think of this? Tell her daughter to have a talk with her. Tell her to tell her mom that if she doesn't knock it off, she's going to ruin the best thing that happened to her (you). Even if it's not true, it will make the mom think about what's best for HER or her daughter.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does her daughter think?

She laughs at me:p

As far as I can tell, it's some cruel test. Like Wyldfire said, she probably does want to sabotage our relationship, and her daughter doesn't know what the feelings of having your mother steal your boyfriend really feels like. Hell I don't know, and I don't ever want to find out what it feels like.

I want to be alpha, but I'm thinking alpha in this position is hiding behind people and telling them that she's out for my c0ck. Kind of like when I was kid on the playground and the one girl keeps after you no matter how many times you try to embarass her.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Face it, you're a homosexual.

If you are still in denial, get legal on her ass.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's an HB6 for any of you who care, big saggy tits, and a saggy ass to boot...

So, no I wouldn't hit it.
Her daughters an HB11+ personality and looks combined. Her mom is no where close.

She's what do y'all call them? Bipolar.

She's a friend of my family, I should get my mom to talk to her:p man that just sounded wrong...

Yeah, friend of the family. Our fathers used to aprty together, until some christmas party he got a shot gun to the chest. Her mother's never been the same...

So, no, I'm not losing this friend...

I just want to know how to deal with the damned mother, nobody has any advice except wat I've already tried, and sleep with her?

Man, I think I'm going to have to bite the bullet, and bang her. Just have pathetic sex with her after getting permission.

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
marinate your balls in tartar sauce, and then get her to sucky sucky dolla dolla.

that should keep her away from you.

if she gets turned on by it, then... don't ask me for more advice... you're officially a DJ by default!