Friends mom came on to me

kevin1198

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at my friend's party getting smashed.
some people went to bed, and only a few were awake.
My friends mom had been messing with me since last week. I thought she was just kidding cause she likes to make people uncomfortable.
She'd call me sexy and stuff all the time. I got used to it cause i thought she was joking.

After the party died down i proceeded to leave and she caught me in the laundry room. She explained how she really felt and then her friend joined in and locked the door. her friend came up and started grinding on me. I explained why this wasnt right but they kept up. then my friends mom just locked lips with me outta nowhere and her friend( whose also a girl) did the same. They both have boyfriends and i am good friends with them.
I eventually managed to leave.

what should i do?

Last edited:

Twitch

Don Juan
Reaction score
I probably would have kneed him in the chest. You could call the police or some shizz like that, but you have no proof of what happened. You were getting drunk and it would be the word of two adults versus a drunk teenager. You would also get in trouble for consuming alcohol.

I would pretty much just ignore this incident. You faced some natural consequences of partying, and hopefully learned that there is some risk involved.

You should ask your friend if his mom's boyfriend tried any of this gay shyte with him. If so then you need to go to the police/family/normal adults.

kevin1198

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you misunderstood what i wrote.
It was his mom and her friend (who is also a girl)
They both have boyfriends is what i meant.

I think your right, I'll just ignore it. If it gets that far, i'll explain that im young and its not right for me to do that kind of stuff with my friends mom.

Twitch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, what are you complaining about then? Were they ugly?

Edit: If this is a good friend, this could cause a rift between you two. So I would avoid it if that were the case. If not then no worries.

kevin1198

Don Juan
Reaction score
not at all.

Its just that its my friends mom its weird, i never would think i'd experience something like this in my life. I hear stories about it all the time though, just never thought it would happen to me.

After consideration I think its just another interesting detail that enriches my life, but i was having conflicting morals so i came seeking help in a situation that i had no idea how to handle.

lili19771

Don Juan
Reaction score
ITT: sex deprived losers make fun of dude who got out of an uncomfortable 3 some with 2 old *****es.

But ya seriously tho just ignore it lol.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lili19771 said:
ITT: sex deprived losers make fun of dude who got out of an uncomfortable 3 some with 2 old *****es.

But ya seriously tho just ignore it lol.
It's all good fun man. Who are you to label us? Get to know some of us before throwing out incorrect stuff like that.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dream come true..

But if you really do now want too, just tell her, it seems like she is a direct person? she would be capable of handling it

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if this is really true your one lucky guy... but either smart or dumb for passing this up

BBbardot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
kevin1198 said:
I was at my friend's party getting smashed.
some people went to bed, and only a few were awake.
My friends mom had been messing with me since last week. I thought she was just kidding cause she likes to make people uncomfortable.
She'd call me sexy and stuff all the time. I got used to it cause i thought she was joking.

After the party died down i proceeded to leave and she caught me in the laundry room. She explained how she really felt and then her friend joined in and locked the door. her friend came up and started grinding on me. I explained why this wasnt right but they kept up. then my friends mom just locked lips with me outta nowhere and her friend( whose also a girl) did the same. They both have boyfriends and i am good friends with them.
I eventually managed to leave.

what should i do?
trolling?

you're good friend's with your frien'd mom boyfriend?
and with your friend's mom female friend's boyfriend too?
and both of those girls suddently want your ****, at the same time
yeah right
and what were you doing in teh laundry room

sounds so unlikely that it sounds more like a 15yo's wet dream