Friends... BAD!

grifter

Don Juan
Reaction score
wuzup?!@?!

i can bet everybody in here probably isnt the best looking guy around... and this goes for me too. But dont u sorta hate it when one of your best friends, who is good lookin and has a 6 pack gets all the ladies? I mean he my friend and all, but he got enough *****es already, and the one girl i like, ends up havin a thing for him. How can i compete with something like that when he is so much entirely better lookin than i am? nothin i say can prolly change this.

So how do you snag the ladies from your good looking friends?

Rad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Find a girl you like and hide her from your friend :D

but you could always tone yourself up more to compete with your friend.

or you could go with my first idea :cool:

speedballs

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hang around different girls than my friends, that's how I solve the problem.
But I'd probably have the opposite problem as you. I mean I'm not good looking, I'm about average but my friends...

grifter

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, well i actually am starting to tone up probably just for that reason...

and i wouldn want to just "hang" around different girls because that's not doing anything for me... he'll still get the girls, ill just be avoiding the ones that i want...

is there nothing i can do? and i dont even know if i am considered good looking because some girls say i am hot, but some dont even talk to me unless i talk to them first... you know the deal, if you are good lookin then girls will magically start talkin to you, i never get that special treatment...

:mad:

well, i am sure a lot of u guys here have the same problem... so what do you guys do?

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BOOHOOO I'M ****ING UGLY!! PITY ME!

Pathetic.

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam

Pathetic.
Lol...so much hostility in that kid...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam

Pathetic.
Lol i love you Lik,

Ya man, I know what your going through, chicks come and your trying to spit game, but they got the hots for your friend. Don't let it bother you, She doesn't like you, you can accept that and move on. Its her loss, not yours.

Grow some balls and work out.

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who is incredibly attractive. He is a veritable lady magnet, and women seem to gravitate to him. Yet I don't mind. You know why? Because I am also incredibly attractive, and though we both have good looks on our side, I have one glaring advantage over him; I am learned in the way of the DJ. He is a typical Jerk, using women for what he wants and destroying their hearts. In the end, I will come out on top.

If you aren't as attractive as your friends, it really isn't much of a problem. In fact, it might even work to your advantage. Some guys walk their dog in the park simply to have an easy way to start up conversations. Use your friends as a dog on a leash; they'll attract the women, and you can snatch them up with your DJ ways.

If all else fails, get ugly friends.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sloppy seconds, anybody?

Bombshell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well im suprised no one else said anything, but you already showed us all why your friend is getting the ladies and your not. You have lack of confidence at least when your around your friend are while your worrrying about the chicks going to him because of his looks, that is exactly what they are doing and are going to continue doing.

Personally, from a bodybuilding standpoint i think your lucky. I used to work really hard tword bodybuilding untill i pretty much surpassed everyone in my grade level as far as looks go. My six pack isnt perfect yet (it takes time) but the only people who have better one's are the complete ectomorphs who couldn't gain 10 lbs of lean muscle in 2 years if they tried. Poor guys =(
And as far as ladies my buddy is a serious AFC.

Thats the end of the usefull part, but here's a quick storry about how AFC a lot of the "attractive" guys are in my class.

At drivers ed the other day there is a this pretty hot indian looking girl. Id rate her a 8 but i think a lot of others would give her a 9+. Anyway earlier i was giving her **** about how her second toe was longer than her big toe and how that means she is bossy AKA a ***** ( i read it somewhere) Anyway the buddy of mine kept saying how incredibly hot she was and im like "dude, but have you seen her toe? Its fking disgusting!!!! (like the dude from shallow hal) He then was telling other poeple how i didnt like the chick becuase of her toe and this other dude who the ladies seem to think is pretty attractive also was calling me an idiot and stated how hot the chick was. In the meantime i was just laughing my ass off, especially at how many times these "men" had to repeat that this girl was so hot. He even threatened to tell this girl what i thought of her toe, like it would be such a big deal. LOL I dont think ill tell him ive already had her number, however the ***** flaked on me once before so i havent been in a hurry to bother with her again.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's easy. Kill your friend. Then say you were his best buddy and sh1t.

No seriously dude, grow a pair of balls of your own. When you do, make sure they're not implants and get your own chicks. Stop looking for pity. We won't help you kill your "friend" socially. I mean...c'mon he's your friend. Feel good about him.