Friends are overrated

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright i tried to do it the most non-assholish way but... they wouldn't leave me alone... I'll try again 2morrow. You guys are so lucky having problems getting friends. I mean you don't seem like an ******* when you get friends but soon as you try to lose them then they pull the ******* card.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You BUY the relationship, NOT build one pook's reiteration of AD's machine.

Your playing both roles in the subject. You are the man calling the b!tch shots, as well as the man calling NEXT.

You have the pick of the litter my friend, time to choose your friends. The battle has not yet begun.

Good luck. You must be strong, you must stop acting the whiny b!tch all my friends keep saying hi to me technique. We don't like it here, we call it AFC.

PS to crossboss. I was the quiet kid who read newspapers(or tried to) as a kid. Never really had friends, picked on everyday and beatup every other. I was an ultimate AFC. Went through higschool being among the top 3 losers to ever set foot on the ground of cool. I was the guy who sympathized with the worst of the AFC's got wrapped up with the scam artists, and totally supplicated to everything my parents taught me. I started rebelling when I found video games, skipped school a few times to go play them(damn did my heart beat back than, wish I could go back to that innocence).

Than one day my oneitis committed suicide. Been an aspiring DJ since.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Master Disaster

Tell me the situation, what were you doing and what where they doing. You need to tell me all of the details so I can tell you what you need to do.

Your friend,

CrossBoss