friendly competition?

Lukef29

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I have liked this girl for a few months now, but we still haven't hooked up. There is this other guy that likes her also. Mind you, this chick flirts with everyone, so this guy thinks he's got a chance. I have known the chick longer than this guy (I have her #, email, etc. So, today I just wanted to make things interesting. I egged this dude on to call her up and what not. He said if he had her number he would. So, I gave her number to him. Now we have a little competition going on to see who can get the chick first. At this point, I've got nothing to lose. Is there anything wrong with some friendly competition? What do you guys think?

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she finds out, you're ****ed.

Lukef29

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by splinterkb
HAHA! I know. But, if she finds out, then we're both ****ed. But, like I said, I don't really care at this point. I've been pursuing her for way too long, and if she likes me, she likes me, if she doesn't, I'll move on.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then why not make it a money bet for some incentive? If you have something to lose, you'll try harder.

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by splinterkb
Right now both of you are competing over her, if she finds out and is SMART, she won't just give a ****, she's going to make the game harder for the both of you!

lol

good luck

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats retarded. I thought you were gonna say you and some friends were seeing who could get more numbers, not some gay sh*t like this. This thread blows my nuts.

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its cool i like it