Friend who is successful with women telling me what I do is BS

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He sounds like a provider.

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you want to be the provider or the guy that gets f**** every night.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but then she took out a $5 and wanted to pay for her half. Now he said I screwed up because she'll think of me as "cheap"
No, but, in the case of it happening in the first few dates, if you do accept her money, she could think you're not quite a gentleman, inviting her out and then taking her money.

I was concerned that if I did pay for everything, I didn't want her to think that that's all I will do
She doesn't have to offer to split the bill when you take her out, BUT you do want to see her treat you to things every now and then too.

He also said that Women are above us and they will bring themselves down to our level
Groan. Are we not men? Or are we pond scum? I so dislike this thinking of how we are on a lower level. We're NOT!

So for us thinking highly/****y of ourselves and "un-interested" will only make her move to any other guy she chooses to be.
Have your friend explain why it is then that women are attracted to jerks.

Right, so while you only talk on the phone for 10 minutes, she'll talk to another guy longer, get to know him better and when you call the next day she'll blow you off because she already got to know another guy
Your friend thinks linearly. Life isn't linear.

And unlike him, you wouldn't call the next day, right? But that's another topic.

If she talks on the phone for hours with a guy, there's much more chance for him to put his foot in his mouth and/or say something that turns her off, whether it's a thought of his or he reveals a flaw or just overwhelms her with something unattractive.

While he's going on and on about his ex, for example, she's all "yes, go on... you can tell me about her. I want you to feel free to know that you can tell me anything!" and the guy shoots his mouth off, and behind her smiling, nurturing voice on the phone, she's thinking, "Hmmm. He's not over his ex. He hates women. He's bitter. He's not emotionally available. He sounds like a control freak..." Guys don't realize that women are screening them over the phone!

However, that probably won't happen if you limit the time you talk - and are smart about what NOT to talk about. What will happen if you limit the time, is that there will be much more left to know about you... Mystery!!!... so rather than be satiated with her fill of knowledge of the guy, she's more likely to still be hungry to know you. When you over eat and stuff yourself, you're more likely to puke rather than want some more.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are inferior to men. The only single factor that they have over us is of sexual choice. Besides a few masculinized women, every other facet of females is inferior, but feminism has worked its magic so you never see signs of it. They want you to think that your less than women but its not true.

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men, are smarter, stronger, and quicker. Like lost said we're superior to them.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stéphane said:
Do you want to be the provider or the guy that gets f**** every night.
Providers may eventually get f***** but only after they give enough. Sometimes its a fasttrack to marriage. :nervous:

HarlequinMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stéphane said:
Men, are smarter, stronger, and quicker. Like lost said we're superior to them.

I dont know about smarter, but in generally stronger holds true.....but you cannot generalize, because i know women that could rip the majority of the male population in half.