Friend vibing for more.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo!

Had this girl friend for a few years. Recently, I joined the army, I myself changed, became more ballsy so to speak. When in training, this friend of mine (who we were quite close friends before this) changed herself as well, matured a bit, became a more appreciative person and hence a "better" friend, if you know what I mean. So when in training abroad, she sent me various I love you, I miss you messages, I was keeping contact too. Now I know this girl from my AFC days, I didn't have any interest with her then, it wasn't any oneitis connected to this relationship.

Anyway! I return from training, start talking a bit more, sent a few pics of me uniform, and boom, everything changes. She kept going on about how great I look, how she loves a man in uniform, I said something like "you must be horny" and she went on about how her hormones had got her, she was having to hold herself back from assaulting someone, blah blah. Later in the day she goes on about her next boyfriend being an officer and they would do it in uniform and **** like that. I switched up the conversation vibe and since then it's been all game, and it's having positive effects, keeping up the sexual tone in our conversations.

Anyway, the question is after that somewhat befuddled introduction is, is it just her taking out her sexual frustrations on me, someone she trusts but isn't worried will take it the wrong way, or is it genuinely towards me?

If it's the second, what's the best way to bring it to a more physical relationship? Kino is key, but any ideas to get that link would be a help, in this particular situation, should I treat it differently because she was friends before?

Don't say "NEXT" or anything like that, I want to know about this situation, I could just do nothing and keep it as it is, I have no problems or hangups or oneitis or anything.

Last edited:

The Messiah

Banned
Reaction score
good for you. wank in her face and then hopefully she'll take the initiative to start sucking

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Messiah said:
good for you. wank in her face and then hopefully she'll take the initiative to start sucking
Messiah, you are a tard.
Useless posts are useless, hence you are useless.

Don't listen to stupid comments like those.

I think you should try the kino, find a way to gauge the escalation, a kino game or something every now and then. Always be C&F about it, since you already have rapport.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Messiah may have I point, I don't know if I've completely missed the point and thinking she's still thinking as a friend.

Anyway, thanks, that's what I'm looking for, a way to escalate.

The Messiah

Banned
Reaction score
obviously, not literally but you get the jist of what i meant. show her the love!!!!

were is the love people?