Friend Takes All The Women

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a problem which is not very common, because usually Alpha Male personality types dont hang together, but bear with me and give me all advice you can muster.

Me and my best friend, we will call him M, are like brothers. No matter what happens, I value him over any tricks, cuz friendship lasts longer than romantic relationships, so i gotta keep my priorities in check. However, this friendship has posed a few problems for me.

M gets all the women, to be completely honest. I work C+F, kino, all the **** on all the girls we hang out with, but he is the more experienced and frankly more talented DJ. Whenever i think a girl is interested in me, she is more interested in him. It is hard for me to take the backseat to him, because i have a natural leader personality, which i have to quell so there are few arguments.

Anyways, i dont kno what to do to keep from being single for the rest of the time we are friends. I wont give up a friendship for pu$$y, but i dont want to become a buddhist priest or nuthin lol.

All advice appreciated.

Your Brother In DJism,
Kb

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Reaction score
uhh reply?

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
Nice name. If you move the o over one more place[Leno] it means Pimp in Latin. thought U'd like to know.

K just pimp more then one chick at a time. I have the samne type of friend. When were pimping together. well just get like three chicks. get in a room and let them ride us. One will sit on my lap and the other on his. And well do 'fun stuff' third on will do whatever.Or sencond go out chick hunting alone some time and find a ***** date her then introduce her to your friend after she's crazy for you. Third ask you friend ot tone it down with the PImpege[don't know how good of friends you are but my friend even helped me Pimp the chicks after I asked him.]

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well for you snl fans, Leon Phelps was of course, the ladies man.

Any other advice?

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
have you ever tried DJing *without* your friend?
just find some girls when your friend isn't with you...

then, learn the ways of the wingman..... you be his wingman half the time, and he'll be your wingman half the time.... a nice team :)

Reaction score
go solo broe. That's what I'd do.