Friend getting your girls number....

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Removed due to search engine indexing....

Please feel free to continue to comment...

Last edited:

pinkfl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you should have made it official with her, then she could have turned him down by saying "oh if you need to get in touch call -your name-".

Only way to get committed type of behavior you can trust is to stop the off and on game. Now you have to worry about problems because if he calls her and asks what is up with you and her, the fact that you are off and on is a chink in your armor.

HoneyHitter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pinkfl said:
Maybe you should have made it official with her, then she could have turned him down by saying "oh if you need to get in touch call -your name-".

Only way to get committed type of behavior you can trust is to stop the off and on game. Now you have to worry about problems because if he calls her and asks what is up with you and her, the fact that you are off and on is a chink in your armor.
Ok, so now it's his fault? Get the fuk out of here pinkfl!!!

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what, man, no biggie. You can't control a woman that likes to play, you know that. In the event she branch swings you cut her loose. It's all part of the mindset of some women nowadays and their insatiable thirst to find something better on the other side of the fence.

HoneyHitter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You trusted her enough to bring her around your friends. She disrespected you in a MAJOR way, by giving out a number to a dude she doesn't know and who's obviously hitting on her. NEXT!!!

No apologies for this one. You said you've been on and off with this girl, so that's already a huge red flag. Don't be a chump. There's more women out there than you can ever handle, so dump her ass right NOW and thank me later. No more chances for this girl.

The guy may have been an acquaintance of yours, but he's a total stranger to her and she had no reason to give her number. She didn't go there by herself. YOU took her there, because you are a couple.

pinkfl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HoneyHitter said:
Ok, so now it's his fault? Get the fuk out of here pinkfl!!!
Stop being a manchild and take some responsibility.

You want respect? Act respectable. You want a committed relationship? Be committed and pick a girl that is interested in the same thing.

When I knew I was in a relationship with a guy, and I knew that we were exclusive there was no reason for me to talk to other guys. And since I knew he wasn't screwing me behind my back I was able to be confident in my decision not to invite the attention of other men.

But if a guy is "on again off again" then He isn't committed, he wants to keep his options open. You are just mad that she is playing the same game as you. If he brought her and she had an understanding that they are together, then her behavior would have been unacceptable. But the very fact that they are not "official" or "exclusive" is the very reason that this situation happened.

You want to play games? Keep your options open? These are the consequences.

Why on earth should a girl close off her other options when you're being a *****foot about being exclusive?

GymRunner22

Reaction score
Official or not she can have friends right? I think its insecurity on your part. She hasn't cheated on you until she has cheated. Anyway both of them told you they exchanged numbers.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex would take random guys numbers and tell me "I think he knows I have a boyfriend"

"Really? Did you tell him?"

"No but I think he knows."

How stupid do they think we are? Next!

However in your case - see what happens with it. Yes it doesn't sound right, and I would be angry, but as they both came to you just ride it for a bit and see what occurs.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pinkfl I should have realized you were a girl, your comments are so overtly biased and presumptuous, I feel silly now for not putting two and two together. Only a woman is capable of coming to this kind of self help forum and trying to propagate her own hateful personal agenda to the detriment of others.

Typical selfish female behavior...

Try not to be so egocentric and take your own emotions out of the picture. If you do post on this forum it should be with the intention of helping others.

The reason why I am not committed to her is because she keeps messing up, just like she did at the party. Not because I want to play the field. Or anything else you can make up to fuel your silly little rants.

The real truth here if you are interested in learning something, is that she was wrong in giving that dude her number. And you are also wrong for posting your garbage opinions on this forum in this way. Two women both dead wrong and for the same thing... It's amazing how women can be so completely selfish and inconsiderate across the board and not even realize it. That's what this forum is full of, guys talking about selfish, inconsiderate women just like you are. Guys learning exactly what their little princess is thinking, and the real reason why she does things. Guys learning that their fair maiden is not very fair at all.

"Get the fuk out of here pinkfl!!!"
HoneyHitter was spot on!

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are ALWAYS the victims...Pink is no different....their mindsets always come from the victim viewpoint and anything will justify it..Pink..what is the real reason that you are here?