Friend gave me a horror movie scene, my mind got tortured. Need some support.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After all the drama I had my friend gave me a link and told me to skip to a certain scene.

The movie was a horror and one of the sickest things I have ever seen.

Dude was ****ing a girl and he killed her during the sex.

Now I'm so ****ing freaked out and even became scarred of not hurting my girlfriend or something. O_O

I know this isn't real, I remember I once had this kind of problem and I vented out by positive things.

So I guess I should go do the positive things ? I don't want this **** to stick into my sub conciousness. I had past 2 days lots of anger because of argumenting with my girlfriend.

And I broke all contacts with this freak who calls himself a friend.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NobodyCares1 said:
dude... wtf... are you a 7 year old kid?
No. But I hate this kind of **** since I got strong empathy for people. That means I pick up others emotions and in the past that would result in me tuning to it.

For example if I was surrounded by two people who were depressive, I would soon after drown as well.

I learned to control my emotions(not fully) and don't let such things phase me, but this **** was brutal. It got me for 10 minutes. Now it passed away. I'm alright.

Physical exercise is the best thing you can do, I did push ups and went to the shop to buy some things and I feel like it didn't touch me.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What movie? Sounds like something I'd love to watch.

-Scars

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gpshields3 said:
and you people call ME a troll!
And gpshields2

Theres a film called 'Donkeypunch' which has a girl getting killed during sex.
That it?
If so, youre a lame tw@t, sh1ts not even that violent. Hell, it even made me laugh!

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gpshields3 said:
and you people call ME a troll!
No you moron, I had traumatic scenes from my early childhood, I developed some kind of OCD. Which I by meditation and later music stopped.

I visited a psychologist and then she concluded it's temporary state because of too many frustrations coming at once, some kind of a post traumatic disorder. It didn't last as she kept talking to me and noticed that I got rid of it. Without her help.

But as you've seen it later, have grown really distrusftul by people. Not that much as much as I have BECOME ON SOSUAVE.

I kept reading about guy asking about his gf going with another guy to restaurant and everyone would say 'SHES CHEATING'.

By reading so many posts I picked up that kind of 'paranoia'.

So instead of accusing me of being troll, check your facts.

I am very sensitive when it comes to animal cruelty and cruelty to other beings.

I hate those things, although I got a fighting spirit, I would simply never resort to such brutal acts. I got to much empathy for other people and that's something that a lot of time does more harm than good.

And once again, thanks for bumping my thread. But I don't need it. I was just under 'pressure' of this movie.

It's quite wicked.

gpshields3

Don Juan
Reaction score
ScottMustaine said:
No you moron, I had traumatic scenes from my early childhood, I developed some kind of OCD. Which I by meditation and later music stopped.

I visited a psychologist and then she concluded it's temporary state because of too many frustrations coming at once, some kind of a post traumatic disorder. It didn't last as she kept talking to me and noticed that I got rid of it. Without her help.

But as you've seen it later, have grown really distrusftul by people. Not that much as much as I have BECOME ON SOSUAVE.

I kept reading about guy asking about his gf going with another guy to restaurant and everyone would say 'SHES CHEATING'.

By reading so many posts I picked up that kind of 'paranoia'.

So instead of accusing me of being troll, check your facts.

I am very sensitive when it comes to animal cruelty and cruelty to other beings.

I hate those things, although I got a fighting spirit, I would simply never resort to such brutal acts. I got to much empathy for other people and that's something that a lot of time does more harm than good.

And once again, thanks for bumping my thread. But I don't need it. I was just under 'pressure' of this movie.

It's quite wicked.
I don't mind bumping your threads. Maybe it will give you the help you need.

Bump.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gpshields3 said:
I don't mind bumping your threads. Maybe it will give you the help you need.

Bump.

No help needed now, but I thank you for your kind generosity. :cheer:

Still , many other threads are active that need to be answered. This is something that lasted temporary. Be useful somewhere else, will you ?

I appreciate your co-operation.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was there a question here? Are you on your period or something?

It kind of makes me mad when posters here are negative towards other posters, but seriously dewd WTF?

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
I'm not a psychologist so I can only speak from personal experience.

I have an emotional side too. It's only an issue when I'm over-tired.

Getting a good night's sleep helps me a lot.

Could be it. In the last 5 days I slept every day for around 3 hours and have been mentally active quite a lot. Focus on my goals through day, confront gf at night, sleep 3 hours. Rinse and repeat.

I see how many guys here don't have understanding at all, rather than helping they try to troll everyone, then ***** later on threads about their girlfriends.

Backseatjuan None of those symptoms got listed. Except it's cruel. That **** I saw yesterday got me upset. Somehow this didn't. Maybe because I saw those scenes ?

samchn07

Reaction score
I watched the "Teddy Bear".In this Danis do the body building to save himself from the insecurities and escape the boring life.In this movie bring idea that if a person looking big and healthy doesn't mean he is also mentally or physically strong.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe you need to get some counseling.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought you were talking about the film: "Sarah is Missing"

^ Kind of a shock and awe film about two young teen girls who have an unfortunate encounter with a psycho-pedo rapist. the rape dungeon scene is pretty graphic.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^

I'll make sure to put that on my watch list.

Then again, I'm a horror movie buff. I don't consider myself a psycho or neurologically disturbed, but I enjoy horror movies, and always have. To OP: Why would watching a film make you kill your girlfriend? This does not make sense to me.

-Scars

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
In movies sh't is always colorful.

Try reality. www.documentingreality.com

If you get a bone from watching a guy burned alive or want to try yourself, go see a psychatrist before it's too late.
I've watched these kinds of videos since I was around 14 for the sole purpose of "hardening" my psyche and strengthening my resolve. While they no longer have any shock value they still send me through incredible depths of depression. If anything leaves a bad taste in my mouth it would be those ****ing animals (in that forum) sitting safely behind their keyboards and their obvious lack of compassion for human life and other living creatures.