Freshman Girl

King Tuz

Banned
Reaction score
So I have my eyes on this one freshman girl. I am a Junior. I have never talked to her. She is really shy. I have a FEELING that she likes me. Sometimes she looks at me. Probably because she is shy. But she has a butt like KABAM! (Something you would want to go home and masterbate to.) You know what I'm talking about you dirty devil you! :crackup:

She usually hangs around with a bunch of other freshmen girls. She is a shy freshman girl. How do I get her?

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EASY!!! Just approach her with a lien LIKE "Hey whats up. U a freshman?"
And then just act cool, then take her somewhere. Dont get ur hopes high, shes just a simple freshman girl that might be jelious, just jelious of u couse ur junior!Hmmm And u jelious of her butt that u wish u had! :D

King Tuz

Banned
Reaction score
"Hey what's up?"

uhhhhhhhh.....nothing much

"U a Freshman?"

Yeah...

Hey, thanks shyguy, that'll work REAL well :rolleyes:

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get your hopes up bc shy girls are just so strange. Don't hesitate on talking to her tho bc it will bite you in the arse if you don't.

TheNewGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't say "what's up" when you don't know the person. Go up to her and be like "Heyy, i'm guessing you're a frehman. How do you like the teachers so far?"

If she's interested, she'll make a conversation out of it. If she says something like "Uhh they're ok I guess." than sorry bud, she's not interested in you.

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just because she responds in 1 sentence doesnt mean shes not interested... thats what building attraction is all about

TheNewGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dirtyvibe said:
just because she responds in 1 sentence doesnt mean shes not interested... thats what building attraction is all about
I might've worded it wrong. He was saying that she was already interested in him, so if she had a one sentence response than odds are she wasn't already.

jackie_legs

Don Juan
Reaction score
well when she is in her group of friends, tell her is it cool if I talk with you for a minute.

then ask her some questions then get number.

King Tuz

Banned
Reaction score
jackie_legs said:
well when she is in her group of friends, tell her is it cool if I talk with you for a minute.

then ask her some questions then get number.

HA....well now we all know who the wannabe Don Juan Pick Up Artist is.

Well here is an update.

I was walking down the hall and out of no-where she pops out of one of the classrooms.... Then she is walking in-front of me. She opens the doors, but she is too shy to turn around and look at me when she does. SO she just holds the door for me while looking forward (so as to not see me).

I decided not to say thank-you. So, it was just silent.

BUT, when she did walk in front of me......WHOOAAAAAA you shoulda seen the view!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Nice :up:

Sean O

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've used this one a few times before successfully. It'll work on more than just freshman girls, too, so long as 1.) the girl has made eye contact with you at least twice, and 2.) SHE BROKE THE EYE CONTACT, NOT YOU.

"I noticed you've been looking over at me like you want to talk to me for some time now, but you haven't said anything yet. Are you always this shy?"

It works 'cause it demonstrates your confidence, it lowers her social value a little, and it leaves you with a great way to introduce yourself and to learn her name. From there, just get a conversation going, and you're set :up:.

King Tuz

Banned
Reaction score
Sean O said:
I've used this one a few times before successfully. It'll work on more than just freshman girls, too, so long as 1.) the girl has made eye contact with you at least twice, and 2.) SHE BROKE THE EYE CONTACT, NOT YOU.

"I noticed you've been looking over at me like you want to talk to me for some time now, but you haven't said anything yet. Are you always this shy?"

It works 'cause it demonstrates your confidence, it lowers her social value a little, and it leaves you with a great way to introduce yourself and to learn her name. From there, just get a conversation going, and you're set :up:.

Very Nice! I like it...:up:

42-Colrath

Don Juan
Reaction score
man just make sure her parents arent gay. i had to just end my relationship with this freshman girl because her parents wouldnt let me take her out at all. and if we were ever out they would call me and make me bring her home in 1 hour. s**t sucked

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude. this isn't that hard. Juniors and Seniors should not have any problem pickin up freshmen. They are easy. But they aren't usually mature enough for any relations.

ORTIZ SANCHEZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
she should be glad a junior is checking her out a freshman ...but if you just trying to get in her pants it might be hard cuz shes a freshman still kinda young

ORTIZ SANCHEZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kintuz said:
Very Nice! I like it...:up:
i like it too.....just gotta make sure 100% that she IS looking at YOU and notices you or else you might come off all stuck up thinking shes looking at you when she wasent

originaldj

Don Juan
Reaction score
You remind me of me a few years ago. I used to take the slightes signs of attention as major signs of attraction. You think she likes you becasue she looks at you? Unless she usually walks around with her eyes closed that doesnt mean anything. Its funny that someone who can make such an AFC thread is giving out advice how to be an alpha male. You do not have to spproach her differently becasue she's shy!!!!!!

LiqK

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys all go into rapport building way too fast. Fluff talk does not create attraction. You may feel you are successful in your reproach because she reciprocates conversation, but is this really attraction? I like eye contact opener, that one is solid. Lowering her social value in a neg while still remaining friendly is an awesome way to open. Also, try to kino her in that first approach even if it may just be shaking her hand. When you shake a girls hand, it's quite different. You want to hold you hand out so she can hers on top of yours, lower your hand slowly and end with a little squeeze at the end before you release. Also, remember, do not watch your hand while doing this and do not stand completely parallel to her in the farewell with a handshake. One shoulder should be slightly pulled back to make it less confrontational and raise your social value with the implication that you have better things to do than talk to her. Good luck on future approaches.