Freshman Girl

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Hey you, yeah you. Stop hold it, woooo, don't even hit those keys.

Now that I got your attention. If you want to flame me then please send it to my private box unstead of posting it on this thread. I would greatly appreciate it, thank you.

Now that I've got all that out the water let me move on to the reason for this post.

I am 18, I just graduated highschool as all of you probably know from my graduation post. Well I know a freshman girl that went to my school. Well we've talked on the phone/ online. Never really hung out because my car is currently tore up at the moment. If anyone wants to make a donation let me know:p

Back to the story. This girl and me seemed to get along pretty good. She's very witty and I am aswell. She keeps me on my feet when im talking to her so it makes for interesting convo top say the least. Well I made the mistake of beginning to like her. Everything was good, I was in the friendzone and it was cool Ive learned to live when girls do that. (kinda)

Well now she seems to be sending me mixed signals. One example was yesterday. I was gone all day looking for a job and also went out to the movies. All that job hunting just stressed me out and I needed to treat myself to a movie! :cool:

Well I got in that night and my away message was filled with messages from her.....

DaHiSpaNiCPaPi04: Auto response: Gone to find me a J.O.B
Her: HAHAHA.... ull never find a job...
Her: people dont hire dorks!
Her: hehee
Her: JK i ly :)

DaHiSpaNiCPaPi04: Auto response: Gone, be back later tonight. Call me if you'd like.
Her: pshhhh who would "like" to call u hehehehe
Her: r u cheating on me?
Her: lol j/k

Well I got in and I seen the messages so I figured...heh two can play this game. So I left her a message saying, "Eh a stalkers job is never done huh? ;) " Well she never replied so I said screw it.

Now that I think about it there's no way that any of you guys could figure this out. My gah im over analyzing... I guess Im just going to call her myself and ask her whats going on. Hopefully she doesn't take it the wrong way and become cold. If so then her lost I guess.

I guess theres no need for this post...then again I know how much you guys like to read!

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was there a question in there or what? Freshman are too immature for my liking, but whatever floats your boat.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, I could have spent the last minute spankin it or something. What a waste.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha yea, I've had a few encounters with freshman girls. Took a few of em to realize how immature and st00pid they were. Kind of a waste of time. But hey, that's just me.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You cannot be serious...

fredster

Reaction score
dont obsess on comments like that man.. especially if they are made by some freshmen chick... just ignore it and find somethin better to do.. PeaCe