Frat Guys = DJs?

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I'm joining a fraternity(pledging) and I was wondering if u guys think that frat guys are DJs. I dunno, even when I went to this site and studied it last semester, I only had a ONS, and no success, I'm just wondering if I joined the frat, that maybe I could be a DJ.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, most frat guys I know just drink a lot and think collectively. Joining a frat won't make you anymore of a DJ than you already were.

The guys I know who are DJ in frats were DJ before they pledged. Joining one to become a DJ is pointless.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn! But I don't get it, how come alot of them get putang so often. What i meant was do u think frat guys get alot of putang?

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Plus my life is getting pretty boring, barely have any friends, i do say hi and watsup to people but most when i try to hang out with them they just seem as if they think they are better than me.
I was thinking of transfering since my life was boring, but then when i saw how frat life was like, it interested me. O and I kno pledging is a real *****.

aolsuxs

Don Juan
Reaction score
What frat?

Being in a frat wont make you a DJ, but it will give you ample ample opportunities. We have exchanges usually once a week and while the girls in sororities arent the brighest, they are usually pretty hot and like to party.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by Heyjose25points
Damn! But I don't get it, how come alot of them get putang so often. What i meant was do u think frat guys get alot of putang?
LOL putang

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being English, my knowledge of frat groups is limited, but group thinking and pledging is far from DJ. Looking upto and following orders from guys who haven't earned your respect is not DJ either. Plus, regular drinking binges will make you fat, unhealthy and unnattractive.

Maybe frat guys do get laid more than many guys, but there's more to being a DJ and a man than getting laid.

I'd suggest you be your own man and do your own thing. Join the frat, but stand upto peer pressure and always remember that you're nobody's b1tch!

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, consider this equation:

Parties + alcohol + easy girls + drinking games + horny drunken frat guys - dignity = ?????

Fill in the blanks with whatever you think best represents the question. Can you see why it seems frat guys get the nani more?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to a 4 year school for 1 year before the finances werent feasable.

the Frat guys had more chance at *****...I wasnt in a frat..I hung out with 1 guy..and we played video games everyday for hours...I ****ed 6 or 7 girls that yr..and they were all atleast good looking.

it will help you with opportunity and into parties..but as for getting women on a college campus...all you need is yourself..good luck man!

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys in frats are named all Kip. Or Lloyd.

And what's this with everyone constantly asking if this or that is 'DJ'? DJ isn't even an adjective. And you most certainly can't suy that frat guys in general are 'DJ'. Even saying that all frat guys aren't 'DJ' would still be a broad and silly generalization, but it would be closer to the truth.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShizamDaMan
Parties + alcohol + easy girls + drinking games + horny drunken frat guys - dignity = ?????

You summed it up nicely. :D

A lot of those drunken nights lead to my sig.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jariel
Being English, my knowledge of frat groups is limited, but group thinking and pledging is far from DJ. Looking upto and following orders from guys who haven't earned your respect is not DJ either. Plus, regular drinking binges will make you fat, unhealthy and unnattractive.

Maybe frat guys do get laid more than many guys, but there's more to being a DJ and a man than getting laid.

I'd suggest you be your own man and do your own thing. Join the frat, but stand upto peer pressure and always remember that you're nobody's b1tch!
Pretty much...Plus its just the status that atrracts the b1tches....Instead of joining, just make friends with some of the members, thats what my friend did...They let him in all the parties and everything...

Chris Gamble

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in a fraternity and if you aren't in one, you have no reason to assume you know what its like *cough* Happiness Renewed *cough*. My fraternity house is dry (aka we can't drink in it) so we have no house parties, etc. But we do have kick-ass parties elsewhere. Joining a fraternity will not magically make you into a DJ, that is ridiculous. Will it help your social circle and give you more opportunities to meet people (including girls)? Yes, it will.

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was an active member of a fraternity in college. It helped being into it with women, but if you act AFC (like I was), the furthest you will get is making out unless you are lucky.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks all for the Info, appreciate it. Yea, the one im joining is the most respected on campus, plus all the guys are muscular and in great shape, most are guys I know.

Oh and how you mention about Frat guys having social status, when I was talking to my homies about what they thought of frats, two of their friends, who were girls, asked me, "Really? Which one?" I was like, "They usually never pay me any mind. Wats the deal about saying that i'm joining Phi Kap anyways?"