FR: Well, this is how my NYE went. How was yours?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man. It's nice to see someone out doing there thing. Whether or not you did anything with any chick the bottom line you were out having fun. I was at my parent's house. I just graduated college wit my masters and now I'm in a big transition in my life. From College to a Career. So really, I haven't been able to do anything since I graduated college. I gotta put my life and relationships on hold until I get the job and the spot crackin.

Good field report. Next December is going to be cracking for me. I'm going to make sure to do something fun. Always wanted to go to Times Square for the New Year. Maybe I'll do that if my funds looking right. Or maybe I just might chill at my own apartment with the bottles. Both sound pretty good to me!

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
^Big congrats to you man and best of luck in your job search. Can't wait until I'm in a position like yours, I'm very anxious to live a life where my full-time commitment adds resources to society instead of taking them away.

sigma335

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been banging a chick that I started seeing about 2 months ago, but hadn't fuked yet, from NYE night after we got back from the party(sage you shouldve come to division st there were a lot of sluts on division st nye night, my single buddy pulled a nice one that night) till this afternoon.

The highlight was actually had a the weekend before New Years for me when I drove out of town to meet up with a different chick who lives out of town but I met a month or so ago when she was here. Let's just say the drive was well worth it. White country girl with a badonkadonk, took good care of me the whole weekend, I was in heaven. Feel like I could not have ended 2012 and started 2013 any better way :)

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Ahhh if only I had went up a little farther north, damn. Well, good for you.

Navy Pier. What the fwck was I thinking dammit.