FR: Valentine`s Day Street approach

Gap

Don Juan
Reaction score
so simple, i was going with the bus, there was a cute hb8.50 she was looking at me, i was staying alpha on the chairs, (about 3 of them) with one foot in the air, totally relaxed and we get off the next station...
i let her walk in front, to see in what direction she is going (i didn`t hesitate) she walk`s same as me so i go after her:

Gap: Alone in Valentine`s Day?
Hb: (looking strange at me, smiling a little nervous) Yes...
Gap: Well if u already found me, i am the best Valentine for you that can exists, i am fun, smart, pretty and i have MONEY ! but i must buy a book... so i don`t know how much will remain
Hb: Hahahha
Gap: Where are you going?
Hb: X
Gap: Ok, so you will walk me there, (and i take her arm, she liked it)
Gap: Let me guess, i am the best thing that happened this day to you
Hb: Your almost right

then comes a very funny situation, we both suddenly put our hands in pockets and WE BOTH TAKE OUT ORBIT GUM same package

Gap: (more joking about this thing, that we are made for each other etc...)

some more rapport...
and i already get where i had to go
Gap: Look, (and i take her hand in my hands) i have to go , but i will like to meet you one day, do you go in clubs, maybe we dance a little?
Hb: Sure, i usually go in X club, are u going there?
Gap: Sometimes..and i start to get away from here slowly
Hb: Wait, tell me ur phone number and i will send u a msg if i go there this weekend
Gap: Ok, but don`t send me every minute 3 beeps

Gap

Don Juan
Reaction score
sry nocturnal i thought that i should write here :)

averageFC u can`t believe, it is said that the best woman`s are the italian and the romanian ones :) i will put some pictures if u guys wan`t with some chicks but not now..

Joe, after that i had such a great power in me :) that i made one more approach but didn`t worked, the chick really was waiting her boyfriend, i stayed to see him :)

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
good job

Gap

Don Juan
Reaction score
Life trainee

Hb: Wait, tell me ur phone number and i will send u a msg if i go there this weekend
Gap: Ok, but don`t send me every minute 3 beeps
she asked my number, gave me a beep, i saved her, and i walked away, she is giving me lots of messages now and **** like this :D

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Post the pics u promised us man ..can wait to see them! (seriously)