FR: Today's interactions.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So yeah, as usual I made a few approaches today. Same old, same old. Nothing extraordinary really happened but yeah, I’ll tell you guys what happened.

The Morning Approach
Okay so this morning I’m basically walking in the hallway and I basically just put my arm around this Jordan girl who I knew from before and start asking her about her weekend. So yeah, we walk and we talk about our weekends, fluff stuff and my arms around her the whole time. Then she sees her friend Hannah they start talking and she leaves and says “I have to go talk to Hannah”. And that was the approach.
Lunch Time
So I talked to this group that I’d talked to before at lunch. Nothing really great happened here, I just talked and had fun with the girls. At some points of the interaction I put my arm around one of the girls and she didn’t really resist, meaning that she was comfortable with me having my arm around her. But yeah, whole approach was me basically busting on that particular girl, though I can’t really remember what I specifically said, since I was just having fun with them. All I really remember is the girl laughed at what I said a lot and yeah, I had my arm around her a lot. Wish I could give more specifics but I can’t really remember them and they’re probably not important.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're going to post something pointless don't post at all.

dav22

Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Take your own advice then.

Or do you not take that either?

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
High School forum
Minimodding Forum. You know, if you're just going to be a child in this thread, don't post.

marinetti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is hilarious. how many of your 'FRs' have ended up like this? all of the ones i've seen.

the fact that you can't remember what you talked about shows that you're not taking either of these seriously.

the fact that you preface them with "nothing extraordinary" shows that you're not taking these seriously.

by seriously, i mean that you aren't attempting anything new, or pushing any boundaries, or working towards anything. I get the impression that these are all fluffy, happy, innocent conversations, regardless of whether or not you have your arm around them.

this forum isn't for happy, innocent conversations. it's for sweaty, hormone-driven quests to f***.

you're being a child in this entire forum. children play in sandboxes. adults play in bed. and on the kitchen table. and in bathrooms of bars.

i agree, this is High School Forum material.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elstud, your approaches are turning into substance-less nonsense.

You just explained how you did the same thing to two girls, which was putting your arm around them. Omg you're such a pimp! You put your arm around 2 girls in 1 day!!

I'm seeing you doing the same thing again and again, and getting the same results again and again.

If you want to improve, you'll have to do something DIFFERENT. Try NEW things.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If someone wants to give some real advice except for doing this childish minimodding crap, just be my guest. Advice to YOU, marinetti, get some FR's before you try to do something as big as call off someone's stuff as "High School" material. FR's are FR's, DJ Forum or High School Forum. That's why their is the Mature Man Forum and you don't see many of the people giving advice here even going there. The fact you joined this month and already have 100+ post is also suspicious. Why would a DJ spend so much time on a forum?

dav22

Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
The fact you joined this month and already have 100+ post is also suspicious. Why would a DJ spend so much time on a forum?
You've made 980+ posts in 8 months. So judging by your own ratio i must ask - why do you spend so much on a forum? :crackup:

MrMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations... you got your arm around two girls...

If that was the extent of your kino, you fail.

These need to go somewhere. You state you want advice on how to improve. Well, you seem to be doing just fine conversing with girls you've already met.

What area do you want to improve yourself on?

And what is the goal of these approaches? If there's no goal, that's fine. We just don't want to hear all the time about your regular conversations with women.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Mate, I don't get it, if you like the girl you're approaching then why don't you ask her for her phone number to meet up sometime out of school? Why do you talk to her/the group and then leave without asking one of them out? I just don't get it.

marinetti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud, check out the 'We're all guilty/thought about it; post your tactics' thread that tryst type posted this morning, where i describe how i pulled a girl from an aol chat room, got her number, phone sex, and then met for sex the next day.

actually, to be honest, I just give advice in that thread. I'll post a full FR, along with partial transcripts of the conversation, later today.

THAT is the goal of this forum. not posting 'FRs' that, in your own words, are "nothing extraordinary."

Reaction score
marinetti said:
I'll post a full FR, along with partial transcripts of the conversation, later today.

THAT is the goal of this forum. not posting 'FRs' that, in your own words, are "nothing extraordinary."
Thanks that will be interesting to see.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
marinetti said:
ElStud, check out the 'We're all guilty/thought about it; post your tactics' thread that tryst type posted this morning, where i describe how i pulled a girl from an aol chat room, got her number, phone sex, and then met for sex the next day.

actually, to be honest, I just give advice in that thread. I'll post a full FR, along with partial transcripts of the conversation, later today.

I'm sorry but haha, AOL chatroom? Go out there and talk to real women then talk to me. And "That is the goal of this forum!", you've been here for a month, have 100+ posts already and you feel you know the goal of this forum? Please.

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this just keeps getting better and better by the hour :crackup: