FR - Single mom clubbing

Vanilla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been a long while since I've been on the hunt so decided to just enjoy the night and try a club tonight. Right from the start met this very welcoming, albeit chubby HB6 who certainly had an interest in me. Since we were the first ones there, we had time to talk. She mentioned it was her way to escape the crazy world of raising a child by herself and is also new to the clubbing scene after not being there for 10 years. We did dance together the whole night and she kept trying to hide from one of the creeps that showed up. At one point she said "that's my man" as I held her close.

I got her number and only got her cheek when I went to kiss (I waited too long, lesson learned). She's certainly interested. I'm just looking to have fun with her, not a LTR. I'm thinking of calling her to watch a movie and see where that goes, maybe at my place so she's not distracted by her kid.

Should I bother?

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Delete her number. Move on. That should had been a one night stand. You screwed up by not kissing early and dedicating her your whole night. WHAT A FVCKING WASTE OF A NIGHT OUT. GO REEDEM YOUR SELF TONIGHT.

For future reference single moms are pump and dump. Now if that was a 18-24 single/no kids hb 7 and up then your number grabbing and date setup would had been the right path.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
She certainly in another castle is what she is.

All because you waited too late to escalate. I waited too long to make a move on a woman who was giving me buying signals, and making it clear as day with a big ass neon sign. Judge nismo let fear and negative thoughts hold him back.

That little scenario is just a guide to what happens when you wait.

Case closed.

CJ 101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ypu should have quickly escalated from the beginning but i would say invite her over to your place and **** her, let her give you head and nut in her mouth. What i'm saying is invite her over and have fun with her and by fun i don't mean playing video games if you catch my drift.