[FR] Orbiters, Crazy GF, and Some fun!

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Hallo hallo SS, funny story to tell so I'm going to keep it short and sweet.

Went out last night to a bar with my two buddys. We were chillen, chatting people up, ended up knowing a lot of people there from different places. Ended up seeing my girlfriend there, we are technically on a "break" so I didn't care what she did.

*(Making a note here: my girlfriend is a very nicey nice girl, doesn't drink , or party at all really, so a break to her means not talking everyday but still remaining loyal to each other, clearly me and her have different definitions! )*

Back to the story.

Didn't really talk to her all night, didn't really want to either. So I was chatting up this girl I knew from awhile back, havent seen her in ages nor have I ever really chatted her up to much, so what ended up happening was my GF came over and ****ing punched me right in the stomach and called me an A$$HOLE right in front of this girl and everyone else.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Then she walks away, comes back. Apparently one of her guy friends she knew from church was there and talking to her. She ended up talking to him, my buddy was like, "your girl is talking to a different guy". I told him I did not care, I did not look over and I kept right on talking to this other girl (the friends I knew who I was originally talking to ).

Then this dude, the guy talking to my GF, comes over and introduces himself to me while I was speaking to this girl. I lold, bull****ted with him for a little bit. He said, "Oh hey im friends with your GF and she wanted me to come introduce myself"

(Pretty much she tried to make me jealous, I dont get jealous, so my GF sent this guy to try and interrupt what I was doing. Mkay fine. I found out today this guy was trying to get my GF to come back to his house and get her to leave me for him LOL. She refused. I lold hard when she told me that, all I thought about was how guy orbiters are just in it for the sex but don't have the game to get it)

Talked to him for a bit then he left, he was a cool dude, he was clearly Whiteknighting for my GF but ill let it slide. Once he left, this girl I was talking to asked me if that was my GF and asked how insane she was lol. I had no comment. She then whipped out her phone so fast and made me put my number in her phone. THen she called me so I had her number.

We left the bar and were sitting outside. Saw another dudeI knew from the gym and talked to him for a while and his girl. Just bull****ting because my GF was waiting right behind me to talk to me about what just happened. Since I was talking so long talking to my friend she and her friend just left.

Other girl texted me smiles and all that fluff crap and GF texted me paragraphs saying how I dont want this break to be about us seeing other people, I want it to be about fixing this relationship.

So pretty much had a good night for the most part. I just had to share it with the community for input and incoming "Youre an ******* " comments.

ALso im looking for a bit of input on what the hell happened lol.

Pretty_Tone

Don Juan
Reaction score
competitive anxiety is what happened. very well played. Even though your girl was mad she was horny by the competitive anxiety that you brought to the table from the other girl. same goes for the other girl. At this point you should strike while the iron is hot with the other girl just in case your girl becomes too resentful and uses emotional cheating as a way out which is where the beta orbiter comes into play. keep competitive anxiety eye or end up road kill.

P.S it is always better to pursue a new relationship then fix a broken one

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty_Tone said:
competitive anxiety is what happened. very well played. Even though your girl was mad she was horny by the competitive anxiety that you brought to the table from the other girl. same goes for the other girl. At this point you should strike while the iron is hot with the other girl just in case your girl becomes too resentful and uses emotional cheating as a way out which is where the beta orbiter comes into play. keep competitive anxiety eye or end up road kill.

P.S it is always better to pursue a new relationship then fix a broken one
Hanging out with the other girl on Friday ;).

So you're thinking just end it since this relationship has taken its course? I completely agree with building a Jew one vs fixing a broken one.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah bruh. Hit that new girl while you can. And your gf seems like a complete weirdo. Overreaction much??

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:

So you're thinking just end it since this relationship has taken its course? I completely agree with building a Jew one vs fixing a broken one.
Double post!!
Yes it's always better to get Jew things, rather. then old ones ;)

Pretty_Tone

Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:

Don't tell her anything though let the anxiety continue to build in her she must be punished. you cannot overtly tell her or any women for that matter. women communicate covertly. let your actions do the talking basically. you are already in the power position so you will be the ONE to decide who you want. but still continue to pursue more options even while seeing the new girl.

You're the creator of the universe. .She is just one of the specs in the cosmos

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frayzer said:
Why are you two on break? And that indifference was awesome.
Well, I sprung for the break because I was getting bored with her. Even the sex isn't something I enjoy anymore really. She keeps telling me shell do whatever to make this fun, but we have different ideas of fun.

Its not even a freaking break, its pretty much her not asking me to hangout as much but she still texts me. Ts BS if you ask me.

Just to keep you guys updated on what's occurring, she wants to meet up and "talk", tonight but I kind of already made plans to go out with some friends. I'm just going to tell her I'm busy. Also she told me she LOVED me... She broke out the L word. Usually when a girl does that , it's a nail in the coffin for them in my book. If I don't like you, I certainly can't see myself " loving" you. I just don't feel the same way. She likes me way more than I do and is invested more than me into this relationship.

Its funny, old me would have freaked out, but I don't know what it is or how I became this indifferent/not jealous/ care free person I am, but its pretty f'ing awesome. It's a defining moment , is what it is. I just don't care anymore. Even with this new girl, I give 0 fccks about what happens with that.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
update:

what the fvck. She posted some **** on twitter about how alcohol is a relationship killer with some bullsh1t hashtags like #needhimbacknow and is posting our class pictures from 2001 when I was in 3rd grade....

She just turned from a stage 3 all the way to a stage 5 clinger, Showing her true nature I suppose.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep her around. Never say no to easy pusssy

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
update:

what the fvck. She posted some **** on twitter about how alcohol is a relationship killer with some bullsh1t hashtags like #needhimbacknow and is posting our class pictures from 2001 when I was in 3rd grade....

She just turned from a stage 3 all the way to a stage 5 clinger, Showing her true nature I suppose.
And it begins, please, whatever you do, don't get involved in some online breakup $hit show for the world to see. (I don't think you'd do that, but had to be said)

Chicks these days, I'm sure she's looking for some online AFC's to give her some attention and ego boosts.

Partizan

Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
update:

LOL. This chick sounds nuts.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have very tight game. You should go over to her house, pound the sh!t out of her and leave. Lol. It would be funny.

Pretty_Tone

Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
update:

This is a good thing. Let her competitive anxiety run wild. JUST DON'T GET INVOLVED WITH HER ONLINE ANTICS. Remember you are GOD like to her, she is just a mere spec in your cosmos. This is child's play to you, I will assume you will ignore her.

Just in case:
Aloofness x 10.
Complete and utter indifference.
Continue to pursue your options.

Leprechaun2013

Don Juan
Reaction score
Goes to show you that any girl will do this with a little attention. Just don't add
to the drama.

Pretty_Tone said:
You're the creator of the universe. .She is just one of the specs in the cosmos
If you talk in enough cliches, you just might get a few green dots!

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty_Tone said:
This is a good thing. Let her competitive anxiety run wild. JUST DON'T GET INVOLVED WITH HER ONLINE ANTICS. Remember you are GOD like to her, she is just a mere spec in your cosmos. This is child's play to you, I will assume you will ignore her.

Just in case:
Aloofness x 10.
Complete and utter indifference.
Continue to pursue your options.
Indeed. I don't do the online crap, just instagram is all for buisness purposes. SHe texted me and said she needs to "get something off her chest, and we have to do it in person because I want to see your reaction"...

Why do I feel like that is going to be something about her cheating on me? At least I know she aint pregnant because she is currently on her time of the month. Whewww, thats a relief. Guess Ill meet up with her today, end it, and have her tell me whatever it is she wants to tell me.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I met up with her and she pulled the "I love you card" and said last time she said that she was heart broken. I couldn't ****ing do it..god ****ing damnit

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not the first or last time some girl will pull this stuff on you.

no need for a reaction...its not like its ur first boner lol

just have fun. Want to be sweet and enjoy her body...go for it. You both need it.

want to not fake it and move on...thats ok too.

just think...girls who are in demand break guys all the time. Its a jungle bro.
if I were in ur shoes, I'd get some movies and food and sex while she feels like this. Why?.... It never lasts with women. They love you and they hate you...wait till she's on her vitchy phase and then leave her alone. She wants you back now so this is all her ideas...

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
the competitive anxiety was the nail in the coffin for her affections.

game. set. match.

FINAL UPDATE:

I met up with her, as previously posted, she pulled the love **** and what not. So me and my buddy head out to go get some beers to figure this sh1t out. Then, she texts me, " hows being home"? (I told her I was just going home, but plans change). Then I said it was fine. She texted me saying I was lying because I know when youre lying. I said, " how would you even know that, were texting lol".

Then she said something along the lines of, "good night babe hope you get home safe, I dont want to say anything before I **** up everything further".

I go on snapchat, see her post a pic of herself pretty much with just a bra/sports bra on and text her. "Nice snapchat pic. Pce".

THEN SHE SAID, " LOVE YOU"

I then told her im done with this.

She said, "Say it to my face."

No response from me.

She then said, (paraphrasing) "if anyone is done, its me for putting up with sh1t and me pouring my heart out for you and you acting like a douche etc etc".

Didnt asnwer.

She called.

Ignored.

Blocked her on everything ever.

Its done fellas. However, then she texted me again and said, "Don't be a big baby about this".

I feel like you doesnt think were broken up but im farther than done from this crap. Its over for me. Its over.

also what is competitive anxiety? people keep saying that. I dont really understand it.