FR: Online shenanigans.... speaking of single mommies

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my online profile it says: .... If you have a beer belly (this means you Ms."curvy" with a double chin), are a single mommy, or have crazy baggage, please don't contact me.

This is what I get today:

Well everyone has different thoughts of curvy, I think. Me, I am pushing a D bra and feel I have a ok body. Def no double chin!
Was going to tell ya Loved the carved pumpkin!
But caught the single mommy thing so good luck.Really enjoyed the casting out of negative people. I have recently done that in the past 6months and never been happier.Nice to see someone who sees it the way I do!

Dumb as a brick. It said don't contact me, mommy. Oops... she wants it?

This is what I sent back:

You must not have seen the people who've been calling themselves "curvy" on here. I love "womanly features", especially full hips, but these women that claim to be "curvy" have waaaay too many "curves". "Rolls" is a more appropriate term for them.

I must be honest and upfront about it: no LTR's with single mommies. Messing with baby sitters, knocks on the door in the middle of sexin', I've been there and don't care to "work around" it. I need to make my intentions known right off the bat. Now, if everyone is clear that the relationship isn't going to bloom into marriage, then there's nothing wrong with a little consentual sex between folks who enjoy each other's company. Right? I mean, you enjoy the other person's company MORE when there's A LOT of consentual sex, but that goes without saying.

What were you going to do, anyway? Send me pics, hire a baby sitter, get directions, hop your booty in the car and drive a couple hours for nights filled with sweaty, noisy sheet wetting?

I've done the long-distance thing, too. I should add it to the list.

Those are my intentions for single mommies. So if you're ok with that, and you're as hot as you claim you are, I hope your car gets good gas mileage. ;)
:rockon:
WTF do I care right? She's a single mommy.

I get two e-mails back.
First one:

Love the fact you are forward and honest.
Wouldn't want it anyother way.
In no way do I think I am a godess but not ugly because I am curvy.
As far as the single mom thing. I have my me time. And yes I have had my casual sex time too! I enjoyed every moment.
Never had the walk in issues you must have encountered. I have my son at his dads everother weekend and summers he spends weeks at a time there.
I have dated someone that lived a hour away before and worked well for me. I enjoy my space and need it at times. And if I had great sex with someone and we were in a mood that we needed it now, you bet I would have my son stay at a friends and I would be having sex until the son comes up!
I like it all that way and never had the problems you must have encountered. I have a positive, open and realistic mind. And everything that I encounter is a learning expirence. I have taught a few lessons too!LOL!
(Pictures were attached to that one: a solid 7, big cans, no rolls, cute in the face)

Second e-mail:

ps I drive a VW Jetta diesel. Awesome gas mileage!
:yes:

This is my reply:

That's awesome. I've got an '80 VW rabbit diesel
pickup truck. But, my CRX gets 44 mpg and is way more
fun to drive.

So, are trying to get directions out of me, Amy? You
sound like you're in the "need to get it now" mood.
How soon is now? Now, like "tonight" now? Or
"tomorrow night's okay, I can't believe you're going
to make me wait!" now?
I'm thinking in my head, dude, that's ruthless. She's not responding to that... wait, she responded to the first one...

Her reply:

got plans for weekend. I do think you can text or call if your really interested....<phone number here>
:eek:

:crackup:

I shoot her this:

I knew you wouldn't actually go for it. Friday night is ****tail party night. Duh, says so right in my profile. You would've needed to wait until Monday anyway. :p

I don't play texty games. I'll call you tomorrow.

I need to jump in the tub - debauchery starts at 9.

Vulpine
cant help it was my birthday yesterday and I hve friends!
you have fun babe! talk to ya soon !
End.

I'm thinking of calling and having her pick up some food on the way.
:crackup:
On second thought, better do the hotel thing the first time, make sure she's not psycho.

Last edited:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
You've got to face it PK, this kind of thing happens online. Not everyone can pull it off but when the opportunity comes up it always interesting to see how things can go.

Oh and Vulpine, I always take advantage of having a woman pick up something on the way over. It's makes a connection on some level and it's a good test of IL. I guess you can call it a sh1t test that a DJ could give a woman. :p

Sarge on! :up:

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I used to "chat" with women online...that was very similar to my approach. Straight up...no kidding...semi arse...no expectations.

and their response was pretty similar to yours. Some even started to think and "feel". What the heck. Good thing, I never met them (my choice).

The advantage of that approach? No "dating". Straight up to sex. But once again, I did it for research and didn't meet anyone. You never know...it could be a situation in which I might go through a drough and need a jump start. ;) LOL.

Of course, I am not a fan of "on-line" dating. And most people know my opinion already. But for research purposes, I was doing some tests...and I know this is the approach that works.

Good job.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's funny how every time you say sex you say "consentual sex."

Miss

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah,

it's also funny cos he spells it wrong. But she doesn't notice. lol

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice catch, Miss. I've seen "concentual", but it should be "consensual", never "consentual".