FR: New Years

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not very often that I get the chance to post anymore, now that my situation has changed... so, I'm back with a few field reports.

(NB - Some of this stuff people will flame me for, but I am not here to discuss the finer points of morality... so save your breath. Not very much time to write, so spelling might suck)

I've been seeing this girl for a couple of months now, and over the christmas holidays she was staying at my place, where her attitude went from decent, to bad, to terrible. I really couldn`t believe some of the stuff coming out of this womans mouth, and to try and convince me that she loved me... BS!

That was the point that I decided to play her hard, make her realize that I'm not to be ƒucked with!

It was my friends B-day, and I told him to NOT allow her to come. So, a few hours before the bar, he comes by to my place and tells us where his party is at. On cue, the girl asks if she can come with the ride, my friend straight-faced tells her 'No!', and I add, 'ok... well, you can hang with your gfs tonight anyway.'

We get to the bar (Pharoas for those from the peg), and in the line I already start chatting some girls. I could tell that they were only moderately interested, so I brought my friend into the convo, and he kept talking.... as the line goes, I got impatient and started to cut the line up to this group of fine your ladies. 'I try to get here early to skip the line and this is what happened!?!'
One of the hotter ones turns to me, smiles, and says, 'Tell me about it, we usually get in VIP.' That really opened up the conversation... and withing minutes we were in the bar.

I kept my game face on, and a little later after I had secured one girls number, I went out for a smoke. There a girl(HBDirty) comes out and says, 'Its cold, did you want to warm me up.', 'No, but I'll do it anyway.'. The girl (HBBlond) from the line comes up to me and does the same, the two of these girls were friends.

Later, I run into them in front of the bar, where HBDirty says, 'Youre cute, can I kiss you?' so I did. HBBlond was watching the whole thing, and she comes up to me and tells HBDirty that I'm hers... 'Don't worry, you girls can fight over me all you want... I really don't mind.'

Then, when the after party comes around, I found that the B-day boy was hitting on a different one of her friends... and has already invited them to the after party. Eventually, I trade numbers with HBBlond, while HBDirty just sat there giving a dissappointed look.

New years day comes around, the gf had to get a ride back home (3 hours away), I had talked to HBBlond when I went out for a smoke, and guessed that the gf would have been gone by 8pm, so thats when I told her to call me back. The ride was supposed to be there at 6pm... she was telling me how she wanted to stay... I told her that she would be best to get the ride that was coming instead of paying for bus. The ride showed up at 7:57, finally, I was starting to get excited because HBBlond might have called before the gf left.

I also at midnight Jan 1, gained possession of my new place. A sweet two bedroom place that as a bonus is CHEAP. I didn`t have the time to get any furniture or anything in there, so the place was bare.... but luckily enough, it is two doors away from the bar that we were going to for the new years party.

We partied all night, and at one point HBBlonds 'friends' come up to me and ask 'Have you ever had a threesome?' . Just to play dumb, 'whats a threesome?'
'That's where 1 guy *points to me* has sex with *points to her and her friend* 2 girls.' I told them that as tempting as that was it would have to wait for another night, because it wouldnt be fair to HBBlond (who was the hottest of the 3).... but the end to that story is for another day.

So, come the end of the night, I was sitting with HBBlond and told her that she should come check out the new apartment because there were going to be some people over. Surprisingly enough, my roommate had said the same thing and was sitting there when I walked in...

Brought her to my room, and now we come to the moral of the story...

DON'T ƒUCK ON THE CARPET IF YOUR NOW WILLING TO SUFFER RUG BURN LIKE NEVER BEFORE!!!

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah this FR sounds cool man. Also I think you should dump your girl if she has become a nagging bee-otch.

But I have ask: why would you refuse a threesome? ;)

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two reasons :

a) HBBlondie was about 8-9 on the hottness scale, the both of the other girls were about 5 and 7 respectively.

b) I pulled the other two girls the two weekends after that.

As far as the gf goes, she got dumped a week or so after new Years...