FR: Loveshack Makes Me Glad Ive Seen The Light

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do find this story hard to believe. But regardless, way to show some class by humiliating someone instead of helping him, it doesn't matter if he wasn't your friend, if you wanted to ask that girl out (which I doubt you really did) you should have done it in a more private way. Good job being a ****.

Reaction score
...The next day

I think i summarized the FR way too much, but this did indeed happened. If you call BS, thats very good because I need critics, they empower me and guide, and im actually flattered about it. But im not sure why the story isn't believable, im baffled. The reason i did this to Johnny was simple. First of all, at college i don't really know Jhonny, but he has started hanging out with our 20 something total social group about a month ago. He is a better looking guy, and most built than I :nervous: , and for the month or so i have known him, he has verbally harassed most of the guys in the group by calling them sextards and for not getting numbers.

He spends the day with us obnoxiously talking about how to get girls most of the time, and tries to hook up some of the single guys with average girls, and whistles at the cute girls when they walk by, telling them, " Hey Baby, want a lick?" and its variations. Sometimes he is actually a cool person, especially when he brings his electrical guitar and plays some Metallica, or talks about his other hobbies.:rock:

Yesterday, he usually goes to the school gym around 8:15 am, and since i don't have his number, i waited for him in front of the mens locker room, and around 8:13 i saw him by the stairs, and when he saw me he had a "deer in headlights" look and just stood there. I went up to him, and he was unsure about himself and had a " im mad and really sad" look on his face. I told him whats up, and I told him " My apologies about last night, nobody knows what happened and they don't have to know." He asked me defensively why did i do that,and he said he cried because when he gets really emotonal, it happens, and that he can't stop thinking about her, and that she was the only girl he cared about.

I told him to go talk somewhere private because i don't want any people overhearing, and he was unsure of it at first, but he agreed. We went to the football bleachers and we talked about it,and i told him that he can be obnoxious when it comes to girl talk, and i told him i was just having fun with her because it was my birthday. I told him the kiss was a birthday kiss and he said he didn't know i kissed her, and was disappointed to hear that. I told him what i did, he can do too, attraction is a skill that can be learned. The next half and hour we spent talking about the attraction part of dating, and we slowly started having fun talking about approaches, and i told him we can go approach together, and he said that's cool. He then said he has to go workout, and i asked him when is he done, and he said around 11am. We traded numbers, and I went to class, and after class i went to the libary and printed this out for him, and gave him the Introduction and link to him , the paper folded like a secret:

Weapons Of Mass Seduction by Senor Fingers
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37710

He briefly read it and said thanks, and during lunch he went to the library to do homework, according to the guys, because i asked because i didnt see him.

He called me later that day, and said it was badass and interesting, and wanted to know how i found it. I told him that in high school i went to it alot to learn about girls, and that i go on their now to learn new stuff. He didn't believe me that he could learn about girls, but that attraction and love are too powerful and complexed to learn about it. I told him to check it out, and that me, and the other people that went, are not going to say what happened at Olive Garden if he keeps his mouth shut about getting female attention all the time, and that nobody needs to know anyways.

burnz

Reaction score
what the hell is the point of coming onto here and make up these pointless lying stories?

Mangina

Banned
Reaction score
burnz said:
what the hell is the point of coming onto here and make up these pointless lying stories?
I actually learned from it. how can you tell he is lying. He updated his story a couple posts back, and he might have been harsh in the first post, but he became friends with the guys and gave him some useful information.

usscrum

Don Juan
Reaction score
the only people named christy and johnny are in made up stories.

pLaYtHiNg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
usscrum said:
the only people named christy and johnny are in made up stories.
Heh my exes name is Johnny. LOL

I'm glad this story has a happy ending, DayDream. Maybe people think you've made it up because you are creative and talented in your writing? Just an idea. :rock:

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
The moral of this story is the girl was truely the villan on so many levels. I wouldn't put anything past a woman. Women definitely have no mercy on an AFC. So I find the story believable.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the story sounds BS because of what came out of the mouths of the "characters", not what happened. It's believable that a guy could be such a d!ck to another, and a woman can be so tactless, but the words they said are very unnatural.

The update he made today also sounds really odd as well. It triggered my BS alarm.

Anyway, Daydream, good for you. Just be careful when you share Game with another guy in your social circle. You're essentially giving him a great weapon to use against you in the future, and considering what you did to him, you can count on him making a good use of it when you're vulnerable.

Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
Well the story sounds BS because of what came out of the mouths of the "characters", not what happened. It's believable that a guy could be such a d!ck to another, and a woman can be so tactless, but the words they said are very unnatural.

The update he made today also sounds really odd as well. It triggered my BS alarm.

Anyway, Daydream, good for you. Just be careful when you share Game with another guy in your social circle. You're essentially giving him a great weapon to use against you in the future, and considering what you did to him, you can count on him making a good use of it when you're vulnerable.
Oh! That's why it came out Bs! Exclusively, What they spoke in the FR, ( except for the corny crap he said), was my summarized version of what they said, but that not the exact words they used. Instead writing multiple sentences, i crushed it into one. I apologize if you thought it was BS, next time ill write exactly what they said.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna go on the presumption that this is a true story - embellished? probably, but I think he's stood by it well enough. Regardless, you get an A for effort but a D for execution.

The problem with a scenario like this is that your own interests color your intent. Your point of sarging this guy's girl wasn't entirely to school him. You could've done that easily enough by pointing out his AFC ideology at the table. You liked "his girl" (not that she was really that locked in) and wanted to get with her. There's nothing wrong with that, just don't couch it in you wanting to school him with a tough lesson.

Now, lets assume you were trying to prove a point. I say you get a D for execution because you tried to cure the illness with poison. Right about now this chump has started 2 or 3 threads on LoveShack looking for affirmation as to why you were a reprehensible 'Playah' and she was a horrible AW trollop for playing along. And I'm sure a chorus of sympathetic chumps and gossip girls are crying along with him on Matrix Shack and only reinforcing his pollyanna, soulmate-ONEitis mythology. Unplugging AFCs is a dirty job, expect a backlash. My guess is that as soon as he secures a new GF - his new idealized "quality" girl - he'll self-righteously crow like a proud rooster on a fresh pile of sh!t.

Status
Not open for further replies.