Hey SP, tell us what happened!

It's end of January. Tapped that ass? :D

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by djbr
Hey SP, tell us what happened!

It's end of January. Tapped that ass? :D
The shizzle (haha, I love using the new people in the US start making up hahaha) is like this...

I got my income slashed bigtime, 1 of 2 of my jobs dissolved to nothing, my solid income comes from this university I teach at, and they're at holidays right now. So December, and January, has been really tight. I owe a bit of money right now. But am getting back on track right now, and well, money is starting to flow again. Although budget is still tight. And I'm not at the same gym right now, so I haven't seen her even at the gym.

I'll get into details this week, probably tomorrow, but basicaly, I called her Saturday, it's on for this week, probably Monday. The plan is to hang out at my house. So ...

Btw, I was reading this over, and I noticed the part in which she said that i'd have to wait until she got divorced. That was so obviously a **** test which I passed gloriously with the "holding hands" **** haha.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SamePendo
I'll get into details this week, probably tomorrow, but basicaly, I called her Saturday, it's on for this week, probably Monday. The plan is to hang out at my house. So ...
Dude, HELL YEAH!!! :woo:

Buy some condoms -- enjoy :)

I feel happy for you! :cheer:

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SamePendo
Btw, I was reading this over, and I noticed the part in which she said that i'd have to wait until she got divorced. That was so obviously a **** test which I passed gloriously with the "holding hands" **** haha.
I looked back and really, that was spot on. :)

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We were supposed to meet. She didn't show up. I called her, I was fvcking furious at the time (I get like this when in a strict diet... add to that I'm getting urges to masturbate now and then...) so, I called, and she answered, and was all apologetic. She was going to skip our date because she had to do some ****. Then, her conciousness came into play and she said stuff about being married, you know. I can honestly say that I could have played that off in person, but I feel like a dumb **** "macking" to a electronic device that is smaller than a normal dollar bill. So I said, sure, it's not as if I'm going to get mad at you.

Next!.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unlucky dude. This time it didnt pay off but you gave it the best shot possible and that is worth alot of respect.

You cant win them all

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
That was a good field report, if nothing else just to test the morality of a random chick. Some guys could look at you in a bad way, some in a good way. If you weren't annoying the girl or disrespecting her in any way, I don't see any wrong in what you did.

I personally don't hit on girls that are taken unless they are extremely inviting toward my advances. What I mean is, I don't want other guys viewing my gf as a "piece of ass" that they might get one day, so I don't do it to other guys' gf either. If this woman's husband had walked in the gym, would you have kept hitting on her and tried to "out-alpha" him? I hope not, because that's just being an *******, because he surely didn't do anything to you, and I don't understand disrespecting people for no reason...