FR: Freshman HB8, When to next contact?

PackDaddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellow DJs.

I had this one over last night. We got in comfy clothes and watched zoolander and played a drinking game to it. My roommates went in their rooms mid way through the movie. Her and I started hooking up. I fingered her and sucked on tatas, and pushed. But, she was nervous that my roommates would walk in. I assured her that wouldn't happen. But she was still afraid. Her place wasn't an option either. So we left it at that. We drove back to her dorms. We both stepped out and I gave her a kiss. Then she said she had fun and I said "yep" back with a smile.

The question is, when do I hit this one up next?

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have each other's number? Are you both in dorms?

College game is so easy because you're on campus, there are numerous girls, and they're all ready to start hooking up.

If she has your number she will probably text you. Otherwise maybe just text her Saturday and see what she's up to. If you have plans don't cancel them for her, but if you're both free - get her alone and escalate.

Check out posts on here about LMR. Basically just withdraw from her if she stops you from escalating.

PackDaddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
We have each other's numbers. I met her at a party. She was the one coming up to me and putting her hands on my sides and touching me. I'm a senior by the way.

Ok, so wait for a text and then if nothing by Saturday, hit her up.

XY.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever u feel like it, big dawg