FR: Day 2 results.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I had a day 2 with this girl named Lee who's number I got. We basically ate, talked and had a pretty nice time. When we were done eating, I lead the interaction to somewhere else, the DDR machine. So yeah, I basically introduced the girl to DDR which was fun and we had a good time doing that. Then after DDR, I was about to full frontal lead the interaction to my house and she was full frontal following me(not objecting at all), but then, apparently one of her friends texted her, saying they were gonna pick her up(Cause she did mention at the beggining that her friends were gonna take her to Olive Garden for her birthday afterwords, so it's genuine). But yeah, was a ton of fun and if not for her having to do something else, the interaction could've definitely lead much further.

And this interaction also helped me realized how easy leading and moving a set can be. I simply said "Hey, I'm stuffed, let's go somewhere else" and she followed me. One thing that could've been done better in this interaction was the escalation. Didn't really escalate that much here. But I'll probably call her up and ask her to come over, since she doesn't live that far away.

But yeah, now what, just call her up again?

Commissar

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have over 1600 posts, and yet you're the most clueless person ever. All I ever see from you is whining, defeatism, and relentless dumb questions. When are you going to stop? No one cares about your FR's anymore elstud.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Commissar said:
You have over 1600 posts, and yet you're the most clueless person ever. All I ever see from you is whining, defeatism, and relentless dumb questions. When are you going to stop? No one cares about your FR's anymore elstud.
Reported, thanks. Post something helpful or I don't want to hear it.

And thanks for the advice, Wolf. But when should I call/text her again?

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you were planning on taking her to your house after saying

Hey, I'm stuffed, let's go somewhere else???

???
I dont know about that she might be suprised as to why you brought her to your house. I would much rather say... hey i just picked up this movie wanna go watch it together??

1600 posts and you are asking when should you text/call her.. That question has been asked a million times already!!!!

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well this does kinda show where you're at. It's simply to read and have the implied knowledge of what to do when teh situation comes but when it actually does, without prior experience one can draw a blank.

Just call her in a few days to do something else. keep the interactions mellow and fun. i'm guessing you went to a mall or something with an arcade nearby, tis a fun date.

when you were taking her to your place, did she know that's where you were going? it's kind of unclear.

anyways, sonuds like you had a good time and she was at least somewhat interested. keep it up.

if you have any other #s at the moment then this is the chance to call them and see what else you can set up.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BS. Im calling your bluff. The fact that you didnt post about her in FR 1 proves youre full of sh*t. You feel the need to parade around here acting like Joe Cool all the time, so yea.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude when you get someone on a day 2, you stop calling them a "set".

If this is genuine, you now have some insight, not much but its a good start. Now keep doing what works for you, and get good results, improve consistency of these good results, and learn to sexually escalate properly to get some action.