FR: Dance

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We had a school dance tonight. I came in with about 1hr. left in the dance, due to some studying. One of the sets went like this:

I approach a 5 set. I put my arms around two of the girls and

Me: Hey guys, can I get an opinion on something?

Girls: A what?

Me: I need your opinion on something....

Me: (I start looking at each girl as I'm pacing) Why..................do I......................look so good?

Then one of the girls leaves and 3 of them follow her. Now there are only 2 girls there to answer, HB 8.5 and HB6.

At this point HB6 doesn't know how to respond to my ****iness.

HB 8.5: Your not...

Me: What?

HB 8.5: Your....

Me: (I interrupt her) You know what, I'll just let you two think about it. (then I leave)

At the end of the dance as HB 8.5 is leaving. I approach again. (Just like Style says, give that extra 20%)

Me: Hey, let me ask you something....

Me: Why do I look so good.

HB 8.5 : blah blah blah, I don't like your hair.

Me: Isnt' that amazing, we both have something in common. I don't like yours either (and I grab her hair)

One of her friends calls her and she walks away.

I'm not sure if the opener was too ****y or what, but I honestly felt that I could have progress with HB 8.5.

I'm sensing that the only reason she said "your not" was because she had to keep her social status high. Nonetheless, she was smiling the whole time, during the second approach. She was smiling and I know she wanted me. How could I have progressed with her?

mobius

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL you came off as way too damn ****y.

You where just plain stupid if you ask me.

Maybnoob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Too ****y

mobius

Don Juan
Reaction score
It only takes a noob to see that you were way too ****y and over exerting yourself on these girls. You got to be confident ****y, not ****y as "I'm so great I'm better than everybody. They wish they were me!"

Maybnoob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bluelemond
^ Thanks newbies

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
Who you calling a noob, your the one who ended up looking like a ass

Logen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Maybnoob
Who you calling a noob, your the one who ended up looking like a ass
i think he was calling me a noob.

Maybnoob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Logen
i think he was calling me a noob.
Yeah but he said newbie(s) not noob, so he implied all of us

Dueyunit

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea he came off way to dam ****y dude u cuda scored that chick but tht was prty dam classic i lyk ur stuff lol:crackup: :rockon:

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA

funny ass ****. i think i fuked up this post formatting too btw.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ Thanks Shezz
The only good advice on this thread.

I was going to use the jealous gf opener but I figured why not try something new.

Shezz, you mentinoed meta-frame. What is this meta-frame that you speak of.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
dont use this opener anymore mate.

I've used this opener before on girls that I already knew and they always come up with an answer. They play along with the question, so when I used this on a set that I didn't know and I got that reaction, I was little surprised...hehe

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blue elmond, I notice that you only responded positively to comments praising your attempt.

While you showed good confidence and courage, this was quite simply one of the worst openers I have ever heard.

I just don't know what to add, mindbogglingly bad.

I felt embarrassed just reading it.

Cruise the room first and see where you are getting eye contact, then you won't have to resort to tactics that make you look like you are overcompensating for something.

You were probably 100% transparent to those girls.

However, like I said, it took balls opening that 5-set, just tone it down a little. It sounds like you were fishing for compliments, like girls do.