FR: Caught having sex in the club's toilets

Tweek_1984

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not criticising you mate because it's a national attitude, but only in Britain would anybody have sex in a club toilet.

Good work, but not my idea of an ideal location.

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by silverwex
PS - Any new FRs from you?
I am actually in NY this week. Got a big night planned tonight. I will also be out on Thursday night and Friday night.

So watch this space....

:D

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FRs from NY! Excellent!

I look forward to them Fash...

mattathensga

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fash, you and I have something in common, KNOWing the BF destroyers... and using them to our advantage!

I loved your story... brought up memories of my long lost past.....

I pulled a chick like this once at a Lords of Acid concert.. ended up banging her right in the middle of the dance floor! Funny part was that she asked her BF if it was okay if we danced while he went to the bar to get a drink... he was so drunk, and dumb, as soon as he left, she turned her back to me, pushed up against me and hiked her skirt up... ahhh... the "good ole days"....

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hehe...

Just a little something for the newbies...

:)

Reaction score
This FR smells a little fishy - and I'm not talking about the hors!! :rolleyes:

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats the ****.

Why don't we have more FRs? I've been distracting myself here from work for few months and this is the first I've seen.

I thought it wasn't the done thing here.

This one is from way back... Does this mean NO ONE here is getting action?

Sorry, I'm just a bit unsure about the FR business. I reckon we should have em, or is this not the place?

Is it Kosher to write some FRs from my personal archives? I haven't done anything recently that deserves a FR. My last few PUs I'd just generate attraction, talk about sex while getting drunk and then say "wanna ****" (classic Aussie seduction method). And I've just been ploughing old fields since. No one is going to learn **** from that but some **** from yesteryear is classic.

Might spice things up and encourage others to share some classic moments...

Anyway, good one Fash. At least I know there is one guy here who is not talking out his arse.

JJ

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on, coming to a girl and telling her about her nose and then saying she has freaky eyes...

I can come up with a way better FR...

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Babnik, can you? then why don't you do it big boy? let's see you come up with one? but you would probably just make it up because you don't have success with females..we can tell because of all your weird threads you make.....

Reaction score
You met a hor at a bar/club, who has a b/f and within minutes she is straddling you like she is riding a mechanical bull and then shortly you are fingering her on the dance floor while others are watching and then you bang her in the toilets? Unbelievable!:rolleyes

Now, I know how hors dress, and there is no way you can finger her if she had jeans on because hors wear them so tight that you can't get a thought through them!!! Yet you succeded with a finger?

She has your penis in her hands but she is shy to svck it because someone might see her?? Didn't she just allow you to finger her on the more public dance floor but yet refuses to do it in hiding around a corner? How big is this bar? There are 4 security guards at a bar on a thursday? And they all congregate in the toilet area at the same time?

So before you trashed the hor a security guy found her in the MEN's room and let her stay there? I'm sure the ladies room isn't so crowded on a thursday night where she must use the men's room!!

You were having sex with her in the handicapped stall? Yet they see you when they open the outside door? You know they were outside the door and must have heard the keys which alllows you to zip up in time and yet they see you with your pants down?

The hor ran out crying? Hors have no shame so this is highly unlikely!!
So she thought no one was to ever use the restroom at a bar ( where all the men do is drink and piss ) while she was getting pounded but then was surprised that she got caught and started crying? Huh?? Surprise , surprise, men are coming into the men's toilet, oh no who would have thunk it ::rolleyes: !! You said the bathroom attendant didn't comply with your wishes - so where did he go?

Why didn't she suggest to go a car instead of the toilet for more privacy, since she was so concerned of being seen? Couldn't she wait to get banged until she got home?

Her friend followed her while she came out? Was she watching? Where was the bathroom attendant ? Did her friend know that you and her were in the men's restroom?

Can you see that I'm a little skeptical?

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
You met a hor at a bar/club, who has a b/f and within minutes she is straddling you like she is riding a mechanical bull and then shortly you are fingering her on the dance floor while others are watching and then you bang her in the toilets? Unbelievable!:rolleyes

Now, I know how hors dress, and there is no way you can finger her if she had jeans on because hors wear them so tight that you can't get a thought through them!!! Yet you succeded with a finger?

She has your penis in her hands but she is shy to svck it because someone might see her?? Didn't she just allow you to finger her on the more public dance floor but yet refuses to do it in hiding around a corner? How big is this bar? There are 4 security guards at a bar on a thursday? And they all congregate in the toilet area at the same time?

So before you trashed the hor a security guy found her in the MEN's room and let her stay there? I'm sure the ladies room isn't so crowded on a thursday night where she must use the men's room!!

You were having sex with her in the handicapped stall? Yet they see you when they open the outside door? You know they were outside the door and must have heard the keys which alllows you to zip up in time and yet they see you with your pants down?

The hor ran out crying? Hors have no shame so this is highly unlikely!!
So she thought no one was to ever use the restroom at a bar ( where all the men do is drink and piss ) while she was getting pounded but then was surprised that she got caught and started crying? Huh?? Surprise , surprise, men are coming into the men's toilet, oh no who would have thunk it ::rolleyes: !! You said the bathroom attendant didn't comply with your wishes - so where did he go?

Why didn't she suggest to go a car instead of the toilet for more privacy, since she was so concerned of being seen? Couldn't she wait to get banged until she got home?

Her friend followed her while she came out? Was she watching? Where was the bathroom attendant ? Did her friend know that you and her were in the men's restroom?

Can you see that I'm a little skeptical?

all stories on this site, regardless of how real or far-fetched, should be taken with a grain of salt

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Props on the quick score.

Girls that are this easy are a turn off for me. I personally wouldn't do anything past letting her give me head though. Too much risk involved... I've already had an STD check and don't plan on getting one again...

I'm not even going to read LMS's post... lol... Ignore him... You don't have to qualify your self with him.

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
Fash said:
Thanks a lot man! ;-)

Victor22,

The bf distroyer line I used on her:

me: so how long have you been with your bf?
her: a little over a year now
me: cool! when is the wedding?
her: oooh, not sure.... umm i dont know really...
me: so you are telling me he doesnt want to marry you? whats wrong with him?
her: ha ha ha ha ha (looking kinda nervous now)
me: so you are willing to go out and pass on the opportunity to meet someone amazing (pointing my self, NLP) on the off chance that this guy *might* want to marry you?
her: yeh, you're right, so tell me......

and it went on from there, she started asking loads of questions about me, bla bla

:woo:
just wondering what kind of questions she asked you and how you answerd them.

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
verysuave said:
just wondering what kind of questions she asked you and how you answerd them.
The usual rubbish really. Nothing out of the ordinary.

The funny thing is that I have bumped into her a few times since then in and around the bars in the City. She always smiles and says hello. Still with her bf though.. but she is HOT!!!!

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
theres a funny movie called about this chili's place, where the cook is banging the secretary in the toilet, and the security guard cathes them..

the only thing is one of the security guards accidently clips a picture just as they open the door.

The picture ends up in the news paper the next....

the guy has a big smile on his face, and the lady looks SHOcked..its a funny movie i'll try to think up the name for you

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fash said:
I am actually in NY this week. Got a big night planned tonight. I will also be out on Thursday night and Friday night.

So watch this space....

:D
you should meet up with the some NY Djs