FR: Caught having sex in the club's toilets

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK guys...

Had one of my crazy thursday nights out again last night. This one was extra special.

Ok, lets provide the chain of events with timestamps:

5pm: Left work to go for a drink with this secretary chick I've been sarging who sits on the same floor as me. Very cute!

6pm: at the bar, her toungue has been down my throat for the past half an hour. She actually said "oh my god, i've never been kissed like that before!" what ever that means! she is 26, brunette, blue eyes, very hot.

6:30pm: secretary chick leaves as she had prior dinner arrangements with her friend. We made plans to go out again next week and I joined my friends in a nearby bar.

7:30pm: approached a HB9 talking to an AFC. Totally amogd the guy within 2 minutes, I amogd him so hard that he just walked off to talk to the rest of his AFC friends and left the HB9 with me.

She was about 5'9, blonde, great figure, a real head turner. Did the usual routines, got her talking, then negged her a couple of times. The AFC came back to interupt, but by this point she was in such a transe that she did not even notice him and carried on talking. He walked off again! She said she had a bf, I pulled a couple boyfriend distroyers on her, before you know it she is giving my IOIs, big time! Holding my hand, coming very close to me, lots of eye contact... so on.

So, anyway, she asked for my card, i told her she couldnt have it. She wouldnt give me her number. She felt a little weird infront of the 5 guys she was with. So I kissed her on the lips, and walked off. I told her she can find me here if she wants to see me again.

So.....

We moved on to my usual thursday night bar. Got in, did a couple of warmup sets, and around 10pm I met the chick that the rest of the evening revolved around.... here it is guys. I still cant believe it my self...

me: hey! you jewish?
her: why, do I have a big nose?
(her nose was tiny!)
me: yeh, its enormous!
her: ha ha ha ha ha ha
me: who you here with?
her: my friend, she has gone to the toilet
me: oh cool. you know, you have pretty funky eyes. kinda scary!
her: ha ha ha ha ha. everyone loves my eyes
me: well i'm scared of them!

her friend walks over. very hot! HUGE tits. we carry on talking, my wing comes over, still carrying on the c+f, then I saw 4 empty seats around a table, so I just went and sat down.

my HB dragged her friend and my friend over to sit with us. (i saw this as a good sign that she was interested)

As soon as she sat down...

me: (while looking in her eyes with a smile) do you wanna kiss me?
her: smiling. no, what makes you think that?
me: i dont know, you just look like you do.
her: why, do you wanna kiss me?
me: i dont know, but i'd like to find out!

So i leaned over to kiss her, and she just went wild! climed on top of me, saddling me, bitting my lips off. crazy shizzle.

then she turned around to her hot friend with the big tits and said

her: oh my god! his lips are so soft! you HAVE to kiss him
her friend: ok!

her friend leaned over and kissed me as well. but just a peck. then i said to my wing and her "guys! you totally have to kiss each other!"

so he jumped right in and started kissing her. this was funny because she had spent the past half an hour talking about her bf!

so anyway, carried on kissing my HB some more, moved to the dance floor, carried on there. Put my hand down her jeans from behind and started fingering her. she was loving it. then got abit upset.

i assured her that i didnt think less of her because she let me do that, bla bla

now... this is the best bit...

took her around the corner to this quiet part of the bar/club (it is like 2am now) she saddled me, undid my belt, took my soldier out and started jerking me off while kissing me.

me: hey, why dont you get on your knees and give it a quick suck. no ones around, no ones gonna see
her: oh my god! i'm not gonna suck you... here
me: oh :-(
her: but i bet we can do it in the toilets!
me: LETS GO!

i litterally dragged her to the toilets, caveman style, told her to wait there while i went in to bribe the toilet attendant. he was a total w*nker and wasnt having it. then the head security guy walked in, i kinda started chatting to him, acting like everything is cool, but i had a feeling that he has sussed it out.

so i walk back outside, and she wasnt there! i looked around, and noticed she had gone into the disabled toilet. then the head security guy walked over and asked her what she was doing. I'm not sure what she said to him at the time, but i later found out.

So, i pretended i didnt know her, then as the security guy wasnt looking, i litteraly dived in there and closed and LOCKED the door!

she just got up, undid her jeans, pulled them down and i did the same ofcourse.

So i started doing her from the front against the wall, but it wasnt working because she still had her jeans around her ankles and i couldnt spread her legs wide enough.

me: bend over, i'll do you from behind

so she did!

as this was going on, i heard knocking! but i thought fvck it! i'm not gonna stop now!!!

next thing i know! they opened the door from outside! no picture this:

we both have our jeans around our ankles, she is bent over with her hands against the wall, and i'm absolutely ravagind her from behind. (quite embarassing when there is suddenly 4 security guys staring at you, smiling)

so, they closed the door again, we quickly got dressed and the b*stards threw us out!

she came out, crying! her friend following her.... i was thinking "man, how unlucky could i be???"

so i calmed her, kissed her abit. i think she was a little disgusted with her self for what happened.

so anyway, we got in a cab, and headed to china down in Soho (London). Then baught me dinner, and we shared a cab home as it turns out she lives near me.

She gave me her number, made me call her there and then so she can have mine and made me promise to call her again.

i got home at 4:30am. at work by 10am today.

feeling very sleepy and hungover. Next week is gonna be fun!!!!

Fash

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup:

ouch

ya, security guards/bouncers lot of times are on a power trip, like they are Secret Service or CIA.

funny story:D

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. Unlucky on getting caught mate. Nice night. Nice FR

victor22

Don Juan
Reaction score
She said she had a bf, I pulled a couple boyfriend distroyers on her

Can you Mention some ?

Aerospace

Don Juan
Reaction score
The nice thing is you're quite ugly... and you still manage to get all this booty... you're the living demonstration that it all revolves around confidence... ;)

You are the best, man... you should start a thread in which you expose all your little tactics... I'm starting to feel rather envious at your game... :D

Did it take a long practice time to get to this level? :)

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aerospace
The nice thing is you're quite ugly... and you still manage to get all this booty... you're the living demonstration that it all revolves around confidence... ;)

You are the best, man... you should start a thread in which you expose all your little tactics... I'm starting to feel rather envious at your game... :D

Did it take a long practice time to get to this level? :)
LOL!!:crackup: Thats a very nice thing to say

Nexxus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol same thing nearly happenned to me last weekend except she didn't want to risk being caught having sex in a toilet so i was like aite see you later... didn't really care at that moment but am starting to regret not ****ing her now...

solo1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you lucky SOB....and to think i left london last sunday to return to nyc.

all i gots to say is english chicks are the shyt, more conservative and less stuck up than americanized women. plus they dont overkill on the makeup like hte girls here.

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aerospace
The nice thing is you're quite ugly... and you still manage to get all this booty...
Thanks a lot man! ;-)

Victor22,

The bf distroyer line I used on her:

me: so how long have you been with your bf?
her: a little over a year now
me: cool! when is the wedding?
her: oooh, not sure.... umm i dont know really...
me: so you are telling me he doesnt want to marry you? whats wrong with him?
her: ha ha ha ha ha (looking kinda nervous now)
me: so you are willing to go out and pass on the opportunity to meet someone amazing (pointing my self, NLP) on the off chance that this guy *might* want to marry you?
her: yeh, you're right, so tell me......

and it went on from there, she started asking loads of questions about me, bla bla

:woo:

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading your post the other day made me feel a little adventurous myself.

Had a girl on my car bonnet last night parked out in the middle of nowhere. Was f00king freezing but felt good....until a few cars went by. Luckly none of them stopped :D

I could do a FR on my last few nights but i havent had time. Will put one on your forum soon shez.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was smiling while reading this post....the part where she was jerking you off while making out is and you asked for head that's something i would totally do!!!

lately i've been a little more confident so i've been trying to talk to more girls this made me feel a little better one of the guys on here pimpin whoes

and how would aerospace know your ugly when your getting chicks like that?

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was smiling while reading this post....the part where she was jerking you off while making out is and you asked for head that's something i would totally do!!!

lately i've been a little more confident so i've been trying to talk to more girls this made me feel a little better one of the guys on here pimpin whoes

and how would aerospace know your ugly when your getting chicks like that?

cheq

Reaction score
mate
that is an amazing pull. The destroyer line was key! You must tell me where this all took place. That story is a definitely legendary!

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Badmannaz
how would aerospace know your ugly when your getting chicks like that?
If you look up a couple of my previous FRs, specially the LJBF one, you can find a link to a photo of me.

I think aerospace was a little harsh :p

I wouldnt describe my self as ugly, but I'm not the best looking guy out there either.

Cheq,

The whole evening took place at a couple of bars in the City. Liverpool Street/Bank area.

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fash, you're definately not an ugly guy.

Btw keep up the excellent work. I love reading your FRs. I, myself, have just begun approaching women and its so much easier than I thought it would be. Its great! :)

Sosuave NEED to put up a FR Section - why the hell dont they?!

PS - Any new FRs from you?

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by silverwex
PS - Any new FRs from you?
I should have a couple of DRs and possible LRs this week.

If I go out this thursday, I will post the FR as usual. :)