FR: Boinked some girl after the Cubs game

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
ezily said:
:crackup: well yeah I really don't think you're gay. But you have a point about looks. If a woman isn't physically attracted to you then chances are she isn't sexually attracted either. However, stand says he's considered good looking. Thus women will think he's at least moderately attractive.
Yes this was my point a person's appearance mostly cause attraction. Personality alone can't do it. Obviously it's both. But personality is more than what you say or tactics. Your personality is at least partly perceived by a woman based on your appearance.

Therefore, a guy like that needs to portray himself in a way that's attractive. Women like that more sometimes.
Yeah, this is what I was saying, whether a guy is attractive or not he basically has to portray himself and doing or going about his approach toward women in the same way.

Personality is more than just icing on the cake. Have you never seem some fat loser with a HB9?[/QUOTE]

Actually, I can't really say I have. I don't see too many 9's really into a fat loser.

stand

Banned
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
The Cubs might have the drunkest fans in baseball. They've got to drink, to cope with the pain of being a Cubs fan. That could drive anyone to alcoholism.

Well done on the FR and the lay.
This isn't even a discussion. The Cubs do have the drunkest fans in baseball. The bleachers are where it's at - especially night games - very rowdy and hilarious.

A little brief description -

5'10 - 170lbs
Blue eyes (my best feature, imo - I get complemented on my eyes the most)
Brown hair

I have an athletic build to my body.. I come from an athletic family - my brother plays minor league baseball and my grandfather also got signed out of high school to play baseball.

I am very charming and have really good social skills thats why I feel I have the success I do.

Sexual said:
I started reading this thread again to find out why it was so long. I thought it was a great story and displayed some basic, entertaining game. Seriously, the L whatever guy needs to get a warning by the moderators. It's one thing to be a troller but now he's throwing in insults about Americans. Get off the board and buy a swastika.
He is horrible and if you look at my other FRs; he is spewing the same garbage in them.

It's clear from having seen this reject post that he suffers from a mild case of down syndrome and has the IQ of a paper towel.

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it's pretty common knowledge that Wrigley's Bleachers are more of a party than a baseball game. Big part of the reason why the Cubs are so popular.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao.

you brightened up my day.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexual said:
I started reading this thread again to find out why it was so long. I thought it was a great story and displayed some basic, entertaining game. Seriously, the L whatever guy needs to get a warning by the moderators. It's one thing to be a troller but now he's throwing in insults about Americans. Get off the board and buy a swastika. :cuss:
KarmaSutra said:
I don't usually post or read in FR's but this involved baseball and I'm bleeding Red Sox colors so I gave it a whirl.

Stand, you did everything right. Good job. If the chick was nervous it's because she felt a little guilty for her sexuality. This is not your issue to deal with. Don't let it.

And if L777 is sullying your thread send a PM to a Moderator of this forum to clean the junk out.

I do.
I just got into this thread, so there will be some cleaning going on. Give me about 10 minutes. Need food...

*Sigh* I hate doing this...Wait, no I don't.! :crackup:

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, cleaned things up a bit.

Also, to remind a majority of you, THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION ABOUT LOOKS.

Anymore of that will result in the post disappearing mysteriously...