SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
thanks

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePendo said:
I'm patiently waiting for a post of yours advicing us guys what you feel is advisable in a financial point of view (hint, hint!)
Lmao I can't wait either.

Angelus, she is a HB 9!? Take a pic and post it up. Not like she would know...

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
I don't put pictures of girls I am dating or have dated on the internet, once a picture is put on the internet It will never be deleted. It will always exist somewhere out there and without her permission I think it an immoral thing to do. That being said I will most definitely not ask her permission to put her picture on a seduction site.

However I will tell you my rating system is high and what most guys consider a 8 I consider a 6-7 in most cases.

Blusher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had one date with a blind girl. Nice girl, we kissed and I walked her back to her hotel before going to another date. Nothing special about the date ,except like AngelusPUA said that there's a certain feeling of being disconnected from the rest of the world during the whole conversation. It's a bit weird to describe but I think it does create a sorta special bond at least on a first encounter. Maybe you just get used to it after a while.

And also I can relate to that guilt of "using her" that we wouldn't have with other girls. I think it also has to do with how people around me were looking at us, or trying not to for the whole date.

On a lighter note, she said she never laughed as hard as when I said she was probably the right girl to marry: "I always dreamt of a wife who cares for labradors"

Oh and embarrassing/funny moment when I first approached her, I was making a strong effort to stay focus and remember at all times that she was blind so I wouldn't say something stupid. And then at the very end, as I was going to get her phone number, I must have lost my concentration and asked: "So, when do we see each other again?" :whistle:

She laughed though and I got her number. ;)

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought you had a GF now AngelusPUA?

Edit: Missed your mention of her in a prev post. Still.....I would not date the blind girl purely because you have a girl and you seem like a moral person.

radronOmega

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, this is an experience you'll always remember. You could even bring some much needed joy in her life if her disability has caused some boyfriend issues in the past. Don't think of this as something to regret, but something to help the both of you out. :up:

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a deaf girl ones. What svcked was that she could read lips. Got my ass burned a couple of times because of that.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Tomatoes said:
I thought you had a GF now AngelusPUA?

Edit: Missed your mention of her in a prev post. Still.....I would not date the blind girl purely because you have a girl and you seem like a moral person.
I use the term GF lightly, we are not exclusive due to the fact that we live on opposite sides of the world.

Before I left for Spain I had a date with the blind girl it went really well, I walked her home again and we kiss closed. We set up a date for when I got back....

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good grief, she might be blind, but shes still a person who probally likes to date. just because she is blind doesnt mean that no one should approach her.
she can still talk and walk and eat and joke and have fun.

someone who doesnt have sight, has had to overcome sooooo much already and it should show that they are strong and stable people dispite the fact they lack vision.

instead of telling you that you have pretty eyes, she can tell you what a nice voice you have. she will be more likely to actually listen to what you say.
shes not going to care how you dress either:)

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
I care how I dress though.......

Good change of perspective cat woman. I like her and I hardly ever like any woman so that is saying a lot, plus the whole blind thing is getting top be interesting, I can imagine the sex will be a lot more sensual.
i imagine it would be also. however, because she has a disability, many other guys will not give her a chance. therfore, she probally hasnt dated a heck of a lot and probally is a nice girl.

i would imagine that having a one nighter with someone in her case would make me feel guilty afterward.

with that being said, i want you to keep that in mind before you do anything.

my big brother is blind so i know its not so scary to be around him. hes neat and clean and polite and funny. hes never burned anything on the stove, but he did step on the bird (who was not suppose to be out of his cage). he has babysat my kids before, he pays his bills on time. he has tons of girlfriends and works a job. his main problem is not being able to drive anywhere. therefore his girlfirends must pick him up, which really isnt all that bad. even if he is blind, he still watches tv, and says stuff like "watch out" and "did you see such and such".

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
He watches TV that’s interesting, Is he able to follow well?

I am never in the same country for more than a month or two, I told her that and she still went on the date with me. She doesn't want a ONS but she won’t really see me that often either, that’s up to her anyway all I can do is give her all the facts.

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only date a blind girl if you're one of those deep thinking intuitive types. If you like "chilling" or "hanging out" you can forget about it. If you don't understand what I just said, then you are not a deep thinking intuitive analytical type like myself. Which is the reason why I do not date shallow type of HB9-10 girls like the rest of the DJs who seem to score pretty well in clubs/bars/etc but not in more deep earthy learning environments. Nothing against you guys, but your game is there and my game is over there.

I'm only saying it is because you will get bored like the rest of the guys here and only date them for a very short period of time (once or twice) finding out that they lack 1. body language (they can't see well to interpret or learn body language) 2. eye contact (you assume because her eyes aren't focus on you, you do not have a special feeling) 3. If you're not an intuitive-theoretical person, it will not work out because you base your information on personal prejudicies not experiences. Read how you type out your posts and read this post, very different. Isn't it?

If you like to do a lot of walks outside, and a lot of reading outloud, and long discussions. Cool, but I don't think you're that type of person. If you like watching movies, partying it out at a club, being very social. Which is something how I see from you. You can forget about dating her. And just because a girl is blind doesn't mean she's easy. Maybe if you're her first or second boyfriend, but after those two she knows what's up. Just because they can't see, their other senses magnify to interpret their current environment.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are strongly attracted to a girl who is blind, in a wheelchair, or has some other type of disability, then I can't see why you wouldn't go out with her, but be honest with her, as it is a tragic thing to hurt a girl like that if you are not serious about a long term relationship with her. :up:

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop ****ting on good threads with this bull****. NO ONE CARES, he gives good advice, and THATS IT. If he was taking money it would matter. He's not, so stop *****ing about it. 99% of people up here are probably frauds talking about techniques anda pproaches that they have NEVER done or happened once, 10 years ago. so stop ****ing up good threads.

Hitman, I'm pretty deep thinking and intuitive (I mean how many 16 year olds do you know that study confucius, lao tzu, thomas pain, shakespeare, etc), but I don't agree with where you think that you must be a certain type of person to date a certain type of girl.

Example, I once had a girl who was totally prep, admit to me that she used to be really attracted to me (this was after I moved) even though at first she thought I was obnoxious and loud. I dressed mostly gangsta back then, baggy pants, etc, and not only that I looked pretty nerdy (but had good social proof), so its the same thing. I can guarantee that there are most likely some blind girls out there that love to party, get drunk and have sex, and more blind girls that like to talk and experience things, there's just probably a higher percentage of the latter, still man, you should never speak in such huge generalizations (a wise woman once taught me that. Yes. a WOMAN *GASP* ).

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
He watches TV that’s interesting, Is he able to follow well?
he actually has a very tiny amount of sight so he can see a tiny blurry bit if hes sitting right next to the tv. however, he can hear every single sound so he follows the story lines great.
he learned braile but never liked it, so he gets large print books and uses a magnifer to read them. omigod he reads everything, i dont know how he finds the time.
hes got a few girlfriends here and there and he belongs to some pen pal club where he writes to women in other countries. they all want to marry him because he sends them ten dollars in american money and asks them to send him a dollar or so worth of their currency and a stamp. they get to keep the rest. they exchange pictures. he puts his stamps in a collection and the money in another collection and puts the letters and pictures in a box and must just have hundreds from the last i saw.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pooparu said:
. I can guarantee that there are most likely some blind girls out there that love to party, get drunk and have sex, and more blind girls that like to talk and experience things, there's just probably a higher percentage of the latter, still man, you should never speak in such huge generalizations (a wise woman once taught me that. Yes. a WOMAN *GASP* ).
i bet you are right. most blind people have had over protective families or they were sent away to a school. usually each state only has one school for the blind and its usually far away. therefore these kids stay in a dorm with a houseparent at school and go home once a month for a long weekend referred to as "going home weekend". so here they are in one kind of world all their lives and then they graduate and go off to college and learn to party. some dont go to college, however you get the picture. they finally get to experience things and some go just as wild as you would expect.

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
...Blind girls in my mind would get more attached than your average girl, plus I just bought a villa in Spain and I need to go there to finalize the deal. I might be moving there and I already have a HB10 GF in Spain, just might be a lil cold hearted if I make her fall for me than leave.
The blind girl. I think if you are straight with her, she is probably mature and grown up enough to decide to have fun with you in a short affair, knowing it might end. If she hasn't come to terms with this yet, then her life is going to be miserable. But somehow she seems balanced.

Just off topic....Angelus: I have read your other posts before. You're rich and successful (it seems), a world traveller, and already a PUA all at 21? You're either very smart, lucky, motivated, or all three. Well done. :up:

EDIT: I just saw the 'other' threads regarding Angelus. Sorry admins didn't mean to start anything here. Have wanted to say the above for a while, since I enjoy A's posts.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(Sorry, there isn't any blind girl. AngelusPUA is BlackItalian, a Troll poster who was already banned for being a pathological liar.)

(He's admitted to making up everything.)