FR: Asian girl trying to cheat with me!

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually I mentally relive every word and every moment of my encounters with women (as I do with everybody, besides) the day after. I still haven't had time with this Asian chick, but in any case. I went with her to a part of the city, and we were walking around, being quite flirtatious besides. Lots of butt slapping, chasing. I was getting rather turned on by all of this. I'd stroke her hair and make fun of her being most of the cries that come out of her are catlike. It was getting pretty sensual in general.

One problem: I have always gotten a really strong gut reaction against going after this girl. That's why, like 5 "dates" (we were always alone, they could have been dates, and she seems to wish that they were) later, I still have not made a move and we are just friends. Anyway, after sitting in the grass for a while and wishing I had jumped her, finally, after perhaps the 6th-7th time I've seen her, she finally mentions her live-in bf. Apparently, he's some sort of computer nerd who never looks away from a monitor.

Hahaha, she must be so bored. Thank you gut for helping me avoid all that drama.

Women!!

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Err...

WHY didn't you try and steal her off him?

Shes more attracted to you than him.

Bad move mate.

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because, I could tell she had a bf. I don't do that steal a girl stuff, unless she's really really hot hahaha.

johnny789

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no need to steal another guy's girl, when you can get one that is single.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
izza said:
Because, I could tell she had a bf. I don't do .
I used to have the same mentality of not stealing a girlfriend away from someone until I realise something about women: "An attractive woman will always be seeing someone" (edit)

The thing I realised is that women do not sarge and therefore rather then being alone will settle for one guy and then upgrade when another guy hits on her (they rather have something then nothing). The funny thing about it is that you might never know if a girl that dumps you did it because another guy she liked more popped into the picture or a girl just dumped someone else to go out with you. Some do share that dirty secret with you but most don't.

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
I used to have the same mentality of not stealing a girlfriend away from someone until I realise something about women: "An attractive woman will always be seeing someone" (edit)

The thing I realised is that women do not sarge and therefore rather then being alone will settle for one guy and then upgrade when another guy hits on her (they rather have something then nothing). The funny thing about it is that you might never know if a girl that dumps you did it because another guy she liked more popped into the picture or a girl just dumped someone else to go out with you. Some do share that dirty secret with you but most don't.
That's an assumption of some girls who do that. The ones where they lose one boyfriend one day, and then gain another the next day. However, unlike some men out there where we take the time to reflect, improve, be better than some women and men out there, the real men don't mind having no piece of ass for a couple months or even up to a year if he's still hanging around his cave. All I know is everytime I breakup, I spend more free time working out, building muscles, taking a class and getting a certificate for it, learning new things and in 3-6 months, ba da bing I'm with a girl again and I'm a better version of myself.

Compared to some women or men who just date a couple days or a couple weeks after they broke up without having some introspective time for themselves. Oh, and there are many girls who dump the girl even though there's not any other guy in the picture.

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
izza said:
One problem: I have always gotten a really strong gut reaction against going after this girl.

Hahaha, she must be so bored. Thank you gut for helping me avoid all that drama.

Women!!
The gut does not fail, Right on.

LaoDa

Don Juan
Reaction score
good thread..
I'd say avoid the drama...there are lots of single hotties out there..plus AFCs can be psycho sometime

Obie

Banned
Reaction score
Fvck that AFC loser. If he ever confronts you, kick his geek ass.

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hitman10000 said:
The gut does not fail, Right on.
Amen

Fvck that AFC loser. If he ever confronts you, kick his geek ass.
LOL, if my gut said go for the girl, I would definitely do it. I see the advantages in avoiding the drama, though...

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as she doesn't mention she has a boyfriend

She is free game. If the boyfriend confronts you, then you could say she never told me she was dating anybody. But beware, a girl who cheats on her boyfriend might cheat on you.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she'll cheat on him she'll cheat on you.

Go for it but just realize she's only good for a fvck.

Also be advised she could be lying to you about him being a computer nerd.

Beware AW and the manipulative lies that come with it.

Beware feeling too much for this one as cheating is always a sign of a low quality woman.

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss said:
She is free game. If the boyfriend confronts you, then you could say she never told me she was dating anybody. But beware, a girl who cheats on her boyfriend might cheat on you.
You're right. I had no OBLIGATION to respect her previous relationship. In fact, she never told me, so I certainly had the right not to trust my gut and do whatever I wanted. So indeed, she was free game. My gut, however, said no to making a move on her. So we were just friends. She's moved away now, so it's all over.

By cheating on her bf without telling me she's already cheating on me... not a good start for things :)

KontrollerX said:
If she'll cheat on him she'll cheat on you.

Go for it but just realize she's only good for a fvck.

Also be advised she could be lying to you about him being a computer nerd.

Beware AW and the manipulative lies that come with it.

Beware feeling too much for this one as cheating is always a sign of a low quality woman.
True, true, very true (he could be Bruce Lee), true, and oh so true!!

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDAMAGE said:

Hmm, and I thought I was the only one with this belief.

Go for it if she's willing, just be prepared for the consequences that could possibly follow along with the act.

I've stole girls from guys and I've done girls with bfs before and i've never felt bad about it. Just don't make her your girl cause she'll do it you.