FR: Around the world trip part 2 (read this you will love it)

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
Part 1: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=104961

Around the world trip part 2: Day 6-12 Spain to St Tropez

I was traveling through the French country side by train my destination St Tropez along the Riviera that spans from the west coast of Italy to the beautiful coasts of France, hiding some of the world’s most secluded and beautiful towns. All I could think about was my hot Spanish girl I had left behind cursing myself for having developed feelings for a girl. I promised myself before I left it was going to be a trip filled with one night stands and wild European and South American sex parties.

I reached St Tropez and it was spectacular, now to the challenge of locating my hotel. The last 5 days I spent walking around Madrid with Abegail left me little time to research for direction around St Tropez. After asking several people with a limited grasp of English language and getting nowhere I found somebody who’s people invented that language, a British tourist about my age with a map, him and his GF had come to St Tropez to look for some property he seemed wealthy but somewhat clueless. We were staying in the same hotel though and his GF was good looking so I decided to join them on our hunt for the Chateau Hotel De La Messardiere.

After taking command of the map I found the hotel quite easily, I get to reception check in and I find a note from Abegail ………

“I can meet you in St Tropez in 3 days if you would like? Call me”

My plans for European sex parties and threesomes were slowly fading away, but I couldnt say no to her, I called her, told her i missed her and to come down as soon as pssoible.

Meanwhile the British Guy’s (Harry) girlfriend was looking at me with that unmistakable sparkle in her eyes. I’m not one to steal another man’s GF so I made my way to my room and busied myself unpacking. I decide to head down to the pool and guess who I find? The British girl sun baking, something that she desperately needed to do, although she was good looking she was rather pale. I tried to use my stealth skills to tip toe past her but she must have had some great hearing…..

Jackalyn: Hello

Me: (fake smile) Hi how are you?

Jackalyn: Going into the pool?

Me: (could I say no? I was wearing board shorts and no shirt) Yes I am

Jacklyn: I’ll join you

(I fake another smile)

Whoever said the English were prudish and conservative? She was wearing a G-string bikini and her tits were about to pop out from the 2 eye patches she called a top piece to her bikini “when in Rome” I thought.

Me: Where is your BF?

Her: Harry? He’s not my BF he is my brother

Me: Ohhh (this time a real smile)

1 hour later that 2 piece bikini was laying on the floor of my room……… “When in Rome” I thought again smiling.

After we were done and she made me promise not to say anything to her Brother we went for a walk around St Tropez taking in the sights. We ran into her brother who was sitting at a café and we had a coffee. The next few days were uneventful Abegail arrived with some luggage I don’t know if she was planning to travel Europe with me or if she was moving house, who the hell carries 4 suitcases? Mine and hers relationship picked up were it left off we were all over eachother like newleyweds. It would make me sick if i was watching somebody else in the same position but i was loving it.

We had a lot of fun Jackalyn was jealous I could tell or maybe it was just that famous British charm but she wasn’t too friendly with Abegail. We hung out with the Britts till I left for Italy with Abegail all in all it was a great stopover in St Tropez.

Stats
Name: Abegal
Nationality: Spanish
Looks: 9/10
Personality: 10/10
Notes: Resembles Salma Hayek

Stats
Name: Jackalyn
Nationality: British
Looks: 8/10
Personality: 4/10
Notes: Loves to talk dirty during sex and she is an average lay

Alittude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man this is the great stuff. Your living my dream and I hope to do to the same thing in 5 years time. Keep enjoying life my friend and keep us updated.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's funny is how all of you people refuse to believe this, I myself think it's highly possible... because I for one have been travelling all over the world myself, and I'm 17. It doesn't take "loads of money" to make such travels, what I do is move to a country, work for a couple of months, then use the money to go to another country and repeat.

Harp

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe a WORD!

Why do you even keep bothering writing BS like this. It's really not that hard to start to get girls.

Isn't it ironic how every once in a while someone comes along and starts posting ridiculous stories that resembles those of B_I?

I used to believe those stories that you made up. When you were discovered to be a troll, no story like this can ever be a credible story AGAIN!

...Your not even worth the rest of what I was going to type...

Have Fun on your Computer all day there...
Surf On...
:up:

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Harp said:
I don't believe a WORD!

Why do you even keep bothering writing BS like this. It's really not that hard to start to get girls.

Isn't it ironic how every once in a while someone comes along and starts posting ridiculous stories that resembles those of B_I?

I used to believe those stories that you made up. When you were discovered to be a troll, no story like this can ever be a credible story AGAIN!

...Your not even worth the rest of what I was going to type...

Have Fun on your Computer all day there...
Surf On...
:up:
What you got against me man? Checkout invitelonge.com I got access there only the really good PUA's from SoSuave get access there I'm not making up stories.

Last edited:

Rocko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Harp, relax man. You don't have to believe him (I do by the way), but that is no reason to start yelling at him. You hardly post here and then all of a sudden you start chastizing him for trying to show us how its done? Come on man, thats unnecessary. Even if he is making it up (people do think highly of themselves, but I doubt it with this much detail) he is still showing how you can make simple openers and escalate toward certain situations.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you do for a living?

GatorBait

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can definitely believe this because I've had similar experiences. Not to mention that girls from overseas are usually more open with their sexuality than American girls (at least from what I've experienced).

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
GatorBait said:
I can definitely believe this because I've had similar experiences. Not to mention that girls from overseas are usually more open with their sexuality than American girls (at least from what I've experienced).
Easter european girls especially, they are open about sex and they still dont come off as sluty. Everybody here needs to travel to Easter Europe, the dalmatian coast rocks.

GatorBait

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still kicking myself in the ass for not going on an european backpacking trip with my friend this summer! He went and he said he had a great time and success with girls, but he said he was bummed because none of the guys that went with him were very good at picking up women (he's one of my favorite wingmen actually). We tore up South Beach when we rented a beachfront-condo in the spring, good times.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Man what were you thinking? I'm going to go live on the Croatian coast the women are all beutiful the food is organic and healthy. 95% of the women there are well educated and speak english, most of them have got great careers or are studying at university. It's nothing like American/Aussie women all these girls have ambitions and they are smart. Finest women in the world...........

GatorBait

Don Juan
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
Man what were you thinking? I'm going to go live on the Croatian coast the women are all beutiful the food is organic and healthy. 95% of the women there are well educated and speak english, most of them have got great careers or are studying at university. It's nothing like American/Aussie women all these girls have ambitions and they are smart. Finest women in the world...........
Yeah, I know. I needed to make some serious money this summer though. I've got a trip across Europe penciled in as a trip to take within the next few years.

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man that sounds awesome. I'm hoping to go to Europe Summer 07.