FR: animalcrackers and GodsGiftToWomen: Pickup as it is supposed to be.

animal crackers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, tonight was my night man. I was still riding the high from last night where I fingered a new girl, and had sex with my FB.

Tonight I got 9 NEW NUMBERS, and most all of them were solid # closes. We were only there for 3 hours. 1 # close was a guy however, haha, i'm not into guys, but he plays the drums and I'm looking for a new drummer for my band.

Sorry guys no pics for tonight. I was thinking about something, and all the girls that I've brought the camera out with haven't panned out into sex...and so I'm hesitant to bring that thing out anymore (with the exception of HBpoolhall, but I took pics after we had sex)

WE HAD AN AWESOME TIME TONIGHT. GodsGift had literally no fear, and I'm sure he'll post a follow up to this report.

Before I met up with them, I got out of my car and opened these girls by getting the hottest one to help me put on my bracelet. One of them asked "What's your name?" and so I gamed on. I did a lot of teasing about them going to party (they were leaving) and that I was meeting my friend and we would hook up with them later. I got their #s and they seemed VERY interested. I didn't ask how old they are, so I hope they're at least 17 (legal in IL.)

I opened a 2 set with "You guys are twins" and they opened awesome. I got the # of the hotter girl who happened to live closer to me after all. She was really cool, and sexy...

Jason got these 2 girls to come into starbucks, and I got talking to one of them really well. It was funny, i was going overboard on the crazy attraction building material (teasing, crazy stories, sitting on her lap, etc.) and I knew I had to calm it down,

AC: "so are you more of a party girl or a chill out girl"
HB: " I like both but i'm def more chill out.
AC: Cool, I like that, you seem like you're laid back. I really like to just hang out with a few friends and have a good time."
HB: Yea I like that.
AC: Hey....sweetie, give me your #
HB: hehe alright, it's xxx-xxxx
AC: (mental kino)
HB:call me!

Mental kino rocks man. There was this REALLY hot blonde that I regret not opening. I looked at her (mental kino) as she was surrounded by 7 guys, and kept looking at her. She smiled REAlly wide and looked at me until I turned the corner. Dam, I should have gone and opened her even in front of all those guys.

Jason opened a new set as I was talking to the "twins" and so I told them I had to go. I opened the 2 other girls (not his target) and had AWESOME convo with them. I was really on tonight and I just kept saying stupid/ballsy/not caring fun stuff. I realized now that's what girls REALLY want. They want you to be who you are. Not fake being some super cool dude. They know when you are genuine or not. I love women...

Anyways... I # closed the hottest one, we were mutually interested in each other. It sucks that she lives like 45 min away tho. dam...we'll see.

I got the # of a girl that's having a party tomorrow (not that hot, but party =more hot girls) I also got the # of a drummer, so good times.

I think I # closed a couple more, but I forget right now.

This night was unbelievable, every girl that I engaged in conversation gave me her #. I was feeling really good and confident, and they really picked up on it.

KEYS:
-I worked out yesterday (testosterone)
- I messed around and had sex w/2 different girls yesterday (mega ego boost)
- I just talked normally like I talk to my friends, sprinkled in some teasing and sexual tension, and they loved it.
- Looked good. I know when I look good or look mediocre.
- Opened girls (haha very key)

Problems:
- I forgot half the girls names, and now I have to go through my phone to try to figure everything out.
- After we were done sarging, I went to my friends get-together. HBabercrombie called me, and I told her I would bring her. I called her at 11 she said call her back when I got to x intersection. I called 4 times. No answer. She called 30 min later, "my phone died, I'm so sorry..." W/E Bietch I'm already there. WTF is that tho. I'm waiting for HER to call ME. I don't accept that behavior.

Conclusion:

Guys, get in field.

I've been in field for 4 weeks TOTAL. I probably went out 1 or 2 night to cold approach. 1 or 2 nights to a party. I also had a few solo approaches.

Right now I have....

-over 25 #'s
-7 girls that are into me (not including tonight)
-1 really GREAT FB.
- a few different make out/mess around sessions.
- Different girls calling me everyday wanting to hang out.

Before 1 month ago, guess how many girls I had...

one

she wasn't even hot. I just didn't have anything else, and I was too ***** to get out there and pick up...

God If only I realized how fun and EASY it is I would have started YEARS ago.

Guys I used to just KJ a lot (err I was in a ltr for most of that time) but just get out there.

I love reading about other guys successes (and fck ups haha, I have them too. I had one date that was TERRRRRRRIBLE.)

KEEP POSTING FRs and LRs everyone. You only REALLY learn about how the game works in the field.

If you are a Keyboard Jockey, or just don't go out and socialize, guess what. You are still way ahead of everyone else.

Something happens when you read, and read, and read. I think this stuff really does get into your head through osmosis or something.

BUT!!!!! You will never start having ANY sucess with women until you go out there and fvck up a lot. Guys, fvcking up isn't bad at all. fvcking up is FUNNN!

animal crackers

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^^

inspiration to us all. I take my hat off to you, you king of men! :D

uni is harder to sarge at, man. Need a good wing, thats what I need. Someone who is ALWAYS keen to sarge. Going out tonight with a friend of my ex's. He really took to me when my ex and I were dating, and he stuck up for me when we broke up (she got pissed at him cause he took my side all the time). Apparently this guy does really well too. should be a good night. :D

ChemicalD

Reaction score
I feel ya. After reading for a while, when I go out I just gel with the Bible, and things start to happen. What a wealth of information this site is.

For example, I went out last friday and saturday, 5 HB7 and HB8 numbers.
One even called back the same night.
One wants to drive 2 hours this weekend to visit.

Way to spread the knowledge fellas!

Sorry Mods, accidentally hit "New Thread" instead of "Reply"

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time you FR why dont you include details that can actually help people reading ur post? Include specific lines that seemed to have good affect, exact openers and closers, ect.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good one, haha

animal crackers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time you FR why dont you include details that can actually help people reading ur post? Include specific lines that seemed to have good affect, exact openers and closers, ect.

Well, honestly it's really hard to remember a lot of what went on. I did the same exact # close for every girl.

"Give me your #."

Then I usually shut up and they gave it to me. I also like to give them my phone so they put it in themselves. It lets you get some kino where you can basically hold their hand while you show them how to save the #.

Opening:

My fav opener from last night was before I was with GodsGift. To 3 girls.

"Hey guys can you help me with something....I can't get it myself."
(I was trying to put on my bracelet in the parking lot)

Hbs "Aww thats cute" "What's your name" blah blah...

I got the hottest one to put it on for me.

I used: "hey you guys are twins...No?....Sisters?....Best Friends?
They were dressed very similar and had matching headbands.

I also used "Hi, I'm Mike." for all the girls that GodsGift opened and I came later.

It was a wierd night sort of, we weren't even together a lot. Different girls and stuff.

I used: "hey we saved you guys seats" (sitting on a bench) That opened once, and 2 times the girls just kept walking not saying anything.

Umm, any other questions just let me know.

animal crackers

ConfidentDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I have a question. This seems to be my problem. I'll go out to the bars on my own (no wing man no friends etc. I find it easier to do my thing that way call me weird) and chat up a few girls but the problem that I've always had is working a room. By that I mean staying in one bar talking to a whole bunch of chicks that are all in the same room. I usally get into a good convo with one then leave to talk to another one then come back later. Am I doing it right and should just do that with even more woman or limit my convo (I think a regualar one is about 30min or so) or what?

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm, I see somethin real comin up.

We should work with this approaches journal. Will give the newbies somethin to work with from the more experianced perspective.

Hey, it's the age of digital cameras.

animal crackers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I have a question. This seems to be my problem. I'll go out to the bars on my own (no wing man no friends etc. I find it easier to do my thing that way call me weird) and chat up a few girls but the problem that I've always had is working a room. By that I mean staying in one bar talking to a whole bunch of chicks that are all in the same room. I usally get into a good convo with one then leave to talk to another one then come back later. Am I doing it right and should just do that with even more woman or limit my convo (I think a regualar one is about 30min or so) or what?

Well to know if you are "doing it right" look at the results you are getting. If this works for you then it sounds alright. It seems like if you get good convos going with some girls, either try to pull her that night, or get her # and say that you have to go over by your "friends."

I also found that a good way to "work the room" is to open all the girls you would want to talk to, and guys that seem cool. Talk to them all for 5 min or so and make good impressions. Then get into a longer set with some people, and you will have the girls from earlier in the night watching you. (this gives you social proof) and they will be more receptive if you decide to come back and talk to them.

green69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Sarging is my favorite hobby!

Originally posted by GodsGiftToWomen

GGTW: Hmmm....... Um.... I'll give you my number you kiss your friend there.
UG: No way we don't do that in public!
GGTW: Aight you're loss then!
lmao

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I realized now that's what girls REALLY want. They want you to be who you are. Not fake being some super cool dude. They know when you are genuine or not.
welcome to the next level, crackers.

Originally posted by TonyTheTigerOI
Come on Anthony, lines? who needs lines, openers or closers? Prepared sh!t is for pu$$ies with no personalities. You of anyone should know this best.

The best so called "lines" are the ones that just come to you that fit at the spur of the moment.