FR: A lot of approaches tonight.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I went to the mall again, probably for the last time in a while(Since school is coming up and I can just sarge there). Don't know exactly how many approaches I made, but I think it was around 12. I can't remember everything so I'll just tell you the approaches I really remember. I'm being myself with these girls and it really is easier to talk to them now(I swear everytime I talk to a girl it becomes a conversation).

Abercrombie
So I see this girl cleaning and I talk to her.

Me: It looks like you spilled something there.
Girl: What?
Me: I said it looks like you spilled something there.
Girl: Oh no I was just cleaning.
Me: So I never bothered to ask, how come whenever I walk into a department store, regardless of what it is, there's always bumping techno music playing?
Girl: I don't know. I guess that's what the companie wants.
Me: So that's what they want?
Girl: Yeah.
Me: Yeah, but why do you guys do it?
Girl: I guess it's because that's what all the other stores do.
Me: Oh, so you guys are doing this because all the other stores are doing it.
Me: That's individual.
Girl: Look, I'm not about to fight with you over this.
Haha, chill dude fighting is SO NOT Abercrombie.

H&M
I saw this blonde chick and I decided to approach her.

Me: Hey. Can you get that hat for me and tell me how it looks?
Girl: Yeah, but you can get it.
Me: Alright.
[I get the hat]
Me: So how does it look?
[She laughs]
Girl: It works.
Me: Hey, let's try it on you.
[And she resists and stuff]
Girl: No, I'm not a hat person.
Me: So if it was raining and pouring you wouldn't wear a hat?
Girl: No.
Me: What'd you have a bad childhood experience with hats or something--
Girl: No-
Me: Wait, don't answer that.
Me: So this job must get pretty tough, you guys have to work from 8 to 9, I don't know how you guys do it everyday.
Girl: Yeah, but you'll get used to it.
Me: Yeah, but you're probably knocked out when you get out.
Girl: Yeah.
And that's how that one went.

Don't know the stores name...
So I was in this one store and I talked to this one girl. Don't remember this one well because it was long.

- Think I opened her with "Hey, I noticed there aren't a lot of people in the store today" and she's like "Yeah". And I talk about how everyone's probably partying because it's a Saturday night.

- I'm like "So let me guess, all you did over this summer was work?" and she's like "No, I do other things" and we get interrupted when this lady buying something came by.

So like an idiot I stood there for a while and waited for her to get done with the customer. Which took forever.

- I'm like "Hey, I noticed there was this model thing, like the one right there, except it had nothing on it(Like it was naked and you could see the nipples)" and she's all "Well that probably means someones replacing it or something" and I say "Well yeah, but that's not good for the kids though".

- She asks "How old are you?" and I'm like "17, you?" she's like "27" and I'm like "That's cool, we're exactly 10 years apart".

- She goes "So do you go to school around here?" and I'm like "Have you ever heard of [Schoolname]" and she's like "Yes". Then I ask her what school she went to and she said the school name. And I'm like "[Schoolname] I've never heard of that school. Is it in England--" and then I start speaking in a British accent "Where they speak in a British Accent?" and she's like "England? No".

- Still in a British accent, "Well I got to go" and she's like "Have a good night" and I'm like "You too".
Lucky Brand Jeans
I walk into Lucky Brand Jeans and start talking to the girls there.

- I open with "Wow, it's like Christmas in here, it's so quiet" and Girl 1 is like "Really?".

- Eventually Girl 1 is like "Yeah, but that's only because it's getting late and we're about to close so we have to turn the music down. During the day it's a party in here. And I'm like "So if I came here earlier there would be a lot of people here" and she was like "Yeah".

- I asked her "What do you do after work?" and she's like "Oh I hang out with my boyfriend, then sleep" and she asks "What do you do?" and I'm like "Ah, I just watch a little TV and go to bed".

- Since Girl 2 wasn't talking I said "Let me guess, she's the shy one?". Eventually Girl 2 is like "What? No I don't think I'm shy" and I go "Well I don't see you talking" and she's like "Oh, well I'm really tired". Then we get into a conversation about their work hours and stuff.

- At the end I'm like, "Well I have to go, bye" and she's like "Bye, it was nice talking to you".
There were a couple more approaches, but I don't remember them very much in detail. I'm being myself, getting laughs from girls and having good conversation, but there's something missing where I'm just not attracting them enough to the point where they'd give me their number.

Last edited:

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
So I went to the mall again, probably for the last time in a while(Since school is coming up and I can just sarge there). Don't know exactly how many approaches I made, but I think it was around 12. I can't remember everything so I'll just tell you the approaches I really remember. I'm being myself with these girls and it really is easier to talk to them now(I swear everytime I talk to a girl it becomes a conversation).

Abercrombie

Haha, chill dude fighting is SO NOT Abercrombie.

H&M

And that's how that one went.

Don't know the stores name...

Lucky Brand Jeans

There were a couple more approaches, but I don't remember them very much in detail. I'm being myself, getting laughs from girls and having good conversation, but there's something missing where I'm just not attracting them enough to the point where they'd give me their number.
As I told u earlier. The problem is you don't make your intentions clear. Everytime u approach the girl thinks: "Who's that creep, what does he want from me?" and "He is boring me and acts like a try hard, I guess I'll be polite and wait for him to leave."
Have some c&f in your convos and make ur intentions clear indirectly.

Making ur intention clear is what seperates the Player from the AFC!

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iffy about taking that advice, but I might try it. Well we have band again on Monday, so I'm going to approach Amanda and put my skills to the test. The good thing with Amanda is I'll see her almost everyday, so if one approach goes like sh*t, I can approach her again. I've come along way since band camp 2 weeks ago.

Stacks Of Terror

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't really harp on anything except no number closes. You've gotten so good from when I first noticed your posts I feel like I want you to succeed and take it to the next level.

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Iffy about taking that advice, but I might try it. Well we have band again on Monday, so I'm going to approach Amanda and put my skills to the test. The good thing with Amanda is I'll see her almost everyday, so if one approach goes like sh*t, I can approach her again. I've come along way since band camp 2 weeks ago.
You go to Roosvelt?

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slick101 said:
You go to Roosvelt?
no... lol... I don't even live in New York.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slick101 said:
HA!
Sounds like it for Sum Reason..

Where Are You?
Uh... stalker? Well I live in Cleveland, Ohio and that's as much as I'll give.

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Uh... stalker? Well I live in Cleveland, Ohio and that's as much as I'll give.
Well Thats as much as I waz Curious about...
Because for sum reason I had a feeling it waz roosvelt...

I promise I wont stalk you again :kick: