FR: 6 approaches at the mall today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shut up GWA. Stop acting like a f*cking child. We wouldn't be asking you to shut up if we didn't have a reason.

Stacks Of Terror

Don Juan
Reaction score
For the record I don't see whats wrong with Alamar giving advice. Is he in position to give any? No. But he kinda reminds me of Mr. Confidence before he had confidence outside of name.

Brian McGee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody can give ElStud advice, he's possibly the most socially retarded person on this board.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And you my friend, are a hater who has no proof of success, whatsover. You're an obvious Keyboard Jockey and looking at your threads, you've got little success. It's funny you call me socially retarded, when you made a thread complaining about how the girl was always talking in your LTR. Funny, funny kid. The mods should honestly make a new member group called "Keyboard Jockey" that bans members with the title of giving advice. There are a lot of people on this board who know what they're talking, but then again there are those guys who say sh*t and have no idea what they're talking about, the keyboard jockies.

Brian McGee

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL at you trying to do some background research on me. Buddy, why don't you shutup for once and listen - every single thread you post is filled with people telling you you're pathetic and you use some lame argument to refute all of them instead of facing reality. I believe you were banned previously because of this kind of crap? I feel really sorry for you dude, you're going to live one of the saddest lives in recent history unless you somehow break through this mindset.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love to chat, but listening to KBJ's like you is just not worth the time. Say something actually worth my time and I might consider reading it. You're a troll buddy and our board already has enough of them. Your sole purpose is to go into peoples threads, say stupid sh*t and then argue with that person so you can get the attention you don't get in real life.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ive already been cleaning up the other approach thread way too much i'm not continuing with this one. Sorry El Stud Im leaving this up but its being closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.