FR: 4th of July

animal crackers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a lame FR. Sorry guys, not many girls last night.

I was at a party with my ex-gf and her new bf. Yay... that was fun.

Then I jumped around to a couple more places, and settled at my buddies house where we were drinking on the roof.

There was only 1 good looking girl there, so I decided to give it a go.

I had her cracking up at my Napoleon Dynamite and Stuart (Mad TV) impressions haha.Then I had her grabbing for me and hugging me. I grabbed her and pretended to throw her off the roof. The was lovin it.

I lost her though. I got logical in a convo we had. Basically I made too big a deal about her being 16, and being in the same grade and knowing my sister. :rolleyes:

Fvck. Then she got all closed up, arms crossed and legs crossed.

She gave me a hug goodbye. I said she was cool, she said I was cool too, and just left. # close didn't even feel right at that point.

Later my friend said she has a bf. So that explains some of her behavior.

A guy on ASF posts a "pointers" section at the end of his reports and I think its sweet so I'm gonna steal it.

Pointers:

1. Don't get logical with chicks, just give them good emotions with you.
2. Don't bring up age.
3. Backturns are sweet, use them when she is laughing at something you said, but starts to move her body away from you. She will JUMP on your back to get your attention!
4. Go to places where there is more than 1 hot girl. :woo:

animal crackers

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by animal crackers
This is a lame FR. Sorry guys, not many girls last night.

I was at a party with my ex-gf and her new bf. Yay... that was fun.

Then I jumped around to a couple more places, and settled at my buddies house where we were drinking on the roof.

There was only 1 good looking girl there, so I decided to give it a go.

I had her cracking up at my Napoleon Dynamite and Stuart (Mad TV) impressions haha.Then I had her grabbing for me and hugging me. I grabbed her and pretended to throw her off the roof. The was lovin it.

I lost her though. I got logical in a convo we had. Basically I made too big a deal about her being 16, and being in the same grade and knowing my sister. :rolleyes:

Fvck. Then she got all closed up, arms crossed and legs crossed.

She gave me a hug goodbye. I said she was cool, she said I was cool too, and just left. # close didn't even feel right at that point.

Later my friend said she has a bf. So that explains some of her behavior.

A guy on ASF posts a "pointers" section at the end of his reports and I think its sweet so I'm gonna steal it.

Pointers:

1. Don't get logical with chicks, just give them good emotions with you.
2. Don't bring up age.
3. Backturns are sweet, use them when she is laughing at something you said, but starts to move her body away from you. She will JUMP on your back to get your attention!
4. Go to places where there is more than 1 hot girl. :woo:

animal crackers
"Don't bring up age"?????? Dude, you're 19; she's 16. You're walking on thin ice as it is. Why don't you date girls who are adults like you, and leave kids alone.

animal crackers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha I wrote the "pointers"

I know what you're talking about with joking about age. I do that all the time if they're younger.

I'm refferring to when you disqualify them totally based on age, which I kind of did.

And I don't go for 16 year olds, 3 years really isn't that big a difference, but it's still illegal her.

But I always play the game.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: FR: 4th of July

Originally posted by GodsGiftToWomen
He does I know it for a fact.

She was the only girl there so why not run some game on her? I'm sure he wouldn't do it if she was 15.
What the hell are you talking about? It's ILLEGAL. But I guess I'm not surprised by your response gig. Seeing as how you're twenty, and still attending "proms" with highschool girls.

Guys like you really piss me off. You're just a poon hound, and you have no ethics. Leave KIDS alone.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: FR: 4th of July

OK I went to prom with an 18 year old. Do you research before you talk shyt dumbass.
Who cares? You're still a fvcking punk azz. You just said it's ok to mac a 16 year olds you sleazy little fvck.

You're a scrawny arrogant little ass. Your ex girlfriend is hot. She should have told your punk ass to get lost a long time ago.

Any girl with half a brain would see through your shyt. That's why you hit on underage chicks.

Little fvcking justin timberlake looking bytch...

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: FR: 4th of July

Originally posted by jprjrjr
Who cares? You're still a fvcking punk azz. You just said it's ok to mac a 16 year olds you sleazy little fvck.

You're a scrawny arrogant little ass. Your ex girlfriend is hot. She should have told your punk ass to get lost a long time ago.

Any girl with half a brain would see through your shyt. That's why you hit on underage chicks.

LOL.. There's something about that ****y face he makes in his pictures I don't like. It's kind of like he's exploiting these girls to make himself look hot on this board...

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: FR: 4th of July

:crackup:

Let's get some things straight shall we?

1. It's ok for him. He's 19 and 3 years is pushing it but he can get by. I'm 20 it wouldn't work for me.

2. I can kick your ass in real life. I wouldn't normally say something like this but you're crazy and you're starting shyt. :p

3. Yeah my X is fine. She looked really good for me last night.
NEVER MIND...YOU'RE TOO MUCH OF A WEENIE TO GET MAD AT....LOLOLOL KICK MY ASS...BWHAHAHAHAHA..I THINK I JUST PISSED MY PANTS...

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: FR: 4th of July

You could kick my ass i real life? BWHAHAHAHA..I'll tell you what you little bastard. Oh ****....I'm not even going to go there. You're a joke..BWHAHAHAHA..

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
You PM me.....you little fag.....

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
:confused:

:crackup:

Are you bored?

Mods you can clean this thread if you want. This thread is about Animal Crackers' Field Report.
You said you could kick my ass in real life, correct? bwhahahahaha...you're not only a pedophile, but you're on crack....Thanks for the laugh kid.

CrotchSniffer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a bad FR, animalcrackers. I think more people should post their "failures" because I feel we learn the most from them. Props! :)

I notice that logical convos dont work on chicks niether. That's man-talk! You gotta trigger emotional responses..

Let's say you are talking about, I dunno...say CARS.

THE MAN 2 MAN CONVO

Bob: Nice car Bill
Bill: Yeah, she's a beaut! 0-60 in 5 seconds, fuel injection, the works! (pops the hood) Piece of work aint she?
Bob: Wow. How much did she run ya?

(and so our two manly protagonists yap on into the night dicussing interest rates, fuel efficiency, ones and zeroes. Ahh, the simple joys of being a man!)

THE MAN 2 WOMAN CONVO

Jenny: Nice car, Bill
Bill: Thanks. It feels good to finally get something you have waited a long time for. (looks dead in her eyes)
Jenny: I bet!
Bill: The truth is I couldn't be happier. Got everything I wanted with some spare change left over so I can afford to be a little frivolous tonight...sayyyy...would you like the honor of being my first passenger? That seat has yet to be de-virginized!
Jenny: Haha, sure!
Bill: Let's go. (haha, you'll be slobbing my knob by midnight.)

(and so our enchanted couple rides off into the sunset discussing all the great pleasures life has to offer, how wonderful it feels to break the speed limit, etc etc)

See the difference? A woman would walk away from the first convo, but get pulled in by the second one.

Better luck next time...and uh, stay away from the jailbait hoes!

CrotchSniffer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: FR: 4th of July

jprjrjr, you got it all wrong. Physical threats and name-calling will get you nowhere with Justin, I mean Gigalo. You're on the right track, but you gotta be more subtle.

If you really wanna piss off GGTW, then you need to hit his weak spot, namely his ego. Make fun of him for posting too much (under several names no less), or being sexually insecure to the point he has to prove to total strangers what a ladykiller he is. You want to bait him into calling YOU a fag, not the other way around. *sigh* amateurs.

For the record, I actually love GGTW. Sure he is arrogant...of course he is a bit of a punk and his head has a funny shape to it. But the kid's got more heart than most of you soybean loving, pink shirt wearing ladies who post nothing but drama...WAHHH WAHHH! My girl left me, I'm gonna hurt myself! :rolleyes:

This forum needs an enema.

GrandMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
Gods Gift To Women and Animal Crackers rule the world in dollars

their posts are awesome! keep it up guys

:up: And The Shezzler pimps the Universe
yes guys keep it going!
I don't give a **** if posting here boosts your ego. I just wanna learn how to handle these little babes and you give me the info I need so I am perfectly fine.

I'm a fool though myself. In front of a girl I have been bragging of other girls the whole time. Now I realize HOW ****ING DUMB I must seem having to tell her each time I see her that I just met a new girl and blabla. OH man I'm such a foooooooooool. This has to stop immediatly. WHY DO I NEED TO BRAG TO PEOPLE. this is soooo low. but OK i guess now i will stop. oh man I feel soooooo low.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow I really feel the love here. You can have some pigs and maybe that will help you all out. I am personally glad that I am 15 because I can hit on anyone from 13 to 23. Must suck to be legal.