Found out GF been cheating on me but she doesnt know.

redd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Think my GF has been cheating on me but not 100% sure but know she has been seeing someone behind my back but dont know how far she got. Cant believe her really this has shocked me a bit most admit.

Have booked a holiday with in June with her and she owes money for it still. Wats the best course of action cause thinking about bringing it up tomorrow.

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, first you have to ask, did you guys discuss being exclusive or not? If not, then it doesn't matter.

If you did and you both agreed to it, cancel the trip, get your money, and go **** other chicks.

redd

Don Juan
Reaction score
AsianPlayboy said:
Well, first you have to ask, did you guys discuss being exclusive or not? If not, then it doesn't matter.

If you did and you both agreed to it, cancel the trip, get your money, and go **** other chicks.

Yeh we were exclusive just cant believe she has been so cold the way she has lied damn. Problem cant cancel trip and she still owes me money and want it back lol, if break fear I wont get it!.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GET MONEY BACK FIRST.

Then break up and deal with your cheating. :)

MacDaddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are really sure she is cheating then u cannot seriously think of going on the trip with her. No matter what you do keep your self respect. Do not beg or loose your temper just walk away and kill all contact. After u get your money ofcourse

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Before you drop her ass like Cosby's kids in the pool, be damned sure you do every-fvckin-thing you can to make sure the next guy doesn't have anything left sexually to do to her. Go ass to mouth, cvm on her face (especially her eyes), go from ass to pvssy ( my personal favorite and gives 'em the added benefit of a hellacious yeast infection :p ).

Point is make it memorable then take all of her money and don't look back.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
redd said:
Think my GF has been cheating on me but not 100% sure but know she has been seeing someone behind my back but dont know how far she got. Cant believe her really this has shocked me a bit most admit.

Have booked a holiday with in June with her and she owes money for it still. Wats the best course of action cause thinking about bringing it up tomorrow.
The best course of action is to make sure she PAYS first! And make sure she pays as fast as possible.

AFTER that...then follow other steps as necessary.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Always plan your moves before making them.
2) Be ready to write off the money as a loss. Getting your money back is only a bonus.
3) Collect any 5hit of yours from her place before ditching her
4) Feel free to start dating other women.
5) Ditch her when you have as many loose ends tied up as possible
6) Either go on the trip alone, or cancel it depending on who has the tickets. If you can't cancel but have the tickets, take a good friend with you.

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Go ass to mouth, cvm on her face (especially her eyes), go from ass to pvssy ( my personal favorite and gives 'em the added benefit of a hellacious yeast infection :p ).

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Dodgeball

Don Juan
Reaction score
implant aid's or some sort of sexual disease from a monkey to her, then the cheating will be hilarious! then when she comes upfront about it she'll wonder why you laugh.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wait till you get the money out of her, and then tell her you caught "herpies" somehow, then dump her

or

keep f-in her (free ass) and start hooking up with other women....

blowme

Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Before you drop her ass like Cosby's kids in the pool, be damned sure you do every-fvckin-thing you can to make sure the next guy doesn't have anything left sexually to do to her. Go ass to mouth, cvm on her face (especially her eyes), go from ass to pvssy ( my personal favorite and gives 'em the added benefit of a hellacious yeast infection :p ).

that **** would be awesome.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That would be f*cked up. Just try to get the money. Bail.

Make sure she's actually cheating though. People do say sh*t. Just bring up how you think its f*cked up how people cheat. Judge her reaction.