Forgot how to get rid of pimples

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****, I haven't had a pimple in like months and I forgot what to do to take care of em. You just pop it and swab a lil alcohol on it right?

howardalex

Banned
Reaction score
Create Reality said:
****, I haven't had a pimple in like months and I forgot what to do to take care of em. You just pop it and swab a lil alcohol on it right?
sod the alcohol - I'd pop it then wash my face and put some savlon on it

SamoJednom

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are these alcohol pads forgot what they are called they do the trick for me when I sometimes get an odd pimple or something.....

Edit: Found em its called Stridex

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've used Stridex twice/three times a day when my face used to break out w/ good results. Once in the morning,once before bed did the trick. Drinking alot of water also helps as well. Remember to change your pillow case every week or so as well.

september_road

Don Juan
Reaction score
don't pop it!! it can scar your face. If anything lightly touch it and let the puss ooze out on its own, don't force it. I usually wash my face w/ a 2% salicylic acid wash and then apply clearasil (benzyl 5%) to the pimple.

howardalex

Banned
Reaction score
september_road said:
don't pop it!! it can scar your face. If anything lightly touch it and let the puss ooze out on its own, don't force it. I usually wash my face w/ a 2% salicylic acid wash and then apply clearasil (benzyl 5%) to the pimple.
I used to use benzyl peroxide and yeah, it gets rid of spots, but it also ruins your skin :(

if you must use it, make sure you moisturise too...

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I concur with the posters a couple of post above about not trying to pop it. Just let it be no matter how much you want to pop it. When I get the big ones,I can feel it under my skin,almost like a bump but my skin color looks normal so no one notices it but me. Now when I try to pop it then it gets bad! It's best to just leave it be,use a Oxy/Stridex pad twice a day,and put Clearisil on it at night.