Foreign women and **** tests

treefingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have heard from a number of different people that foreign women don't play games and do **** tests like american women. When I say foreign I'm talking about women in south america, asia and eastern europe/russia.

So is it true that foreign women don't give **** tests(like flaking) and don't play mind games? Can anyone that has dated women from those regions confirm or refute this?

MajorDamage

Reaction score
most of the girls and women of different nationality or culture will always throw some ****-test on u. It's biologically hardwired to them.

this is from my first-hand experience

MajorDamage

Reaction score
jaz my opinion, ****-test is designed to check if your man enough to handle her.
a feminine woman will always look for a protector and provider. she needs to know if you're a real man or you're jaz faking it.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All desirable women who are available do some tests. This is the reason that these women are available. If they didn't have these tests, they would simply go with the next stupid guy that approached them.

And foreign women (i.e., women from Eastern Europe, Latin America) do tests - probably even more so than white American women (who mostly only test the ability of a man to spend money on her.)

Bat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can talk a bit about south american women, i am from there, and i have lived there almost all my life. Now i am temporarily living in the US, and yes, south american women definitely play much less games than american girls.

Last edited:

Macgyver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All girls play games or do tests depending on your "value" to her.

Obviously if your value is higher than hers, she will play very few of them. Ie. Rich White American Fat Ass vs Poor Asian/South American 3rd world country Ho.

Usually it's losers, fatass whites, old asses that say that foreign women are better than American.

Bat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Macgyver said:
Usually it's losers, fatass whites, old asses that say that foreign women are better than American.
Go there, run your game on a brazilian or colombian or venezuelan hottie, and you will realize that i am right. ;)

tigre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most girls ive met do their stupid sh1t tests, but some dont, It really depends on the girl. The guy that said that brazilians dont do their sh1t tests is right, Ive been to brazil and girls out there are far more outgoing,open minded than girls here,and are basicly just looking for fun and therefore dont sh1t test as much.

crumpiteer

Don Juan
Reaction score
all women who live in the cities do