For WheyProtein (and anyone who thinks an ex-gf still loves you after dumping you!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone in a similar situation can read this.....but basically, this guy WheyProtein is havign issues with his gf, he needs HELP, i gave him help, and this applies to anyone who's had an ex gf dump them and still say "oh I love you, I just cannot be with you right now"

so read and take in the knowledge:

WheyProtein - i know exactly what is going on here, pay very careful attention to what I am about to tell you:

I HAVE BEEN IN YOUR EXACT SITUATION BEFORE - ok, so im speaking from experience to you.

This is "high school love". This is not the love that lasts. This is the love that you both DID feel, but the IDEA of being in love was more important to both of you than the actual LOVE itself. Look at what this girl has done to you. She dumped you.....nobody cares what reason she did it for, but she DID IT. She does not love you, and she will never love you again the same way, even if you do get back with her.

do u kno why?????

because YOU FVCKING HATE HER WITH ALL YOUR HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE SITTING THERE, IN LOVE, AND SHE DOES THIS TO YOU AND HURTS YOU. YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A DEEP ROOTED HATRED FOR HER BECAUSE SHE IS HURTING YOU RIGHT NOW, AND YOU NEVER EVER EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR THOUGHT SHE WOULD DO THAT.

thats it, no matter what happens, YOU will not trust her again EVER.

you have no relationship left..........

lets do best case/worst case scenario if you 2 get back, then lets do best/worst case if you 2 never ever talk again

IF YOU TWO GET BACK TOGETHER IN THE NEAR FUTURE:

Worst Case Scenario - you 2 will be fightign constantly over emotional bullshyt, and in the end you will end up hurt more than ever before, it might turn you into a depressed woman hater AFC whos gonna attempt suicide

Best Case Scenario - you two will somehow someway stay together and have good times, except your depression will slowly start to build (based on not knowing when shes gonna dump you next, because remmeber, you RESENT HER, YOU HATE HER DEEP INSIDE FOREVER........so little by little, every time she does anythign SLIGHTLY suspicious, your rage will build and build, and the ending of this best case scenario will be you killing her because your HATRED will surface and it WILL turn you psycho (trust me, the kind of love you talk about, its borderline psychotic, and in years after all the rage building up, u'll feel 10 times worse WHILE you are with her than you do right now while your WITHOUT her)

IF YOU AND HER NEVER TALK AGAIN

Worst Case Scenario - it will take you weeks, months, years to get over her, but in the end, you will forget about her when you meet the next love of your life - and you WILL meet her trust me (ive met the next love of my life 4 times in the last 3 years when i thougth i couldnt!!!! lol)

Best Case Scenario - you will get over her faster than you think, just start dating as many girls as possible, be a player who fvcked a different girl every week and do that until you are over her - it WILL work.........and NEVER check up on her, if you dont check on her for a week or two, you will forget her

you better ****ing READ THAT SHYT I JUST SPENT ALL MY TIME TYPING, AND DONT YOU DARE IGNORE IT, OR ASK ANY MORE QUESTIONS - READ IT, AND USE IT

DONE

ye yeah

Don Juan
Reaction score
good advice,you wont wanna hear it or accept it that way,but it really is as simple as a few different choices,think with your brain what your logically best to do,not the **** in your heart saying "but she still loves me.. i need her" save what he wrote and whenever you feel the need to text her read it over and over

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
oh yea, and if your still lurking, this is for DASANI WATER too (even tho your banned)

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
i think you are 100% right

dasaniwater said he drinks dasani water all day cuz he lifts weights.......and whey protein is a supplement - wtf

whey protein = dasani water

either way, take my ****ing advice and USE IT

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHA!! Could be.

Funny how he also made an account just after Dasani. And they're both in high school, AFC obsessed over a chick who dumped them, and write almost the same! And they don't have friends (except their GF).

LOL.

Nice try Dasani/Whey. I know you either trolling or lurking right now.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
nah this guy is for real, i know hes deffinitely having this problem (no way its fake), so he better read my post cuz it will help him FOR GOOD

Status
Not open for further replies.