for those of you who get nervous to talk to girls.

hcaz074

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just talk to her as if you dont have any interest in her except as a friend, this will eliminate the nervousness you experience. No one ever gets nervous to talk to there guy friends so just imagine her as a friend ( untill you get comfortable) and you will be able to talk to her with ease.

The TallOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me take that one step further..

Talk to her as a punk kid sister...

Not only do you lose all your worries, but you add some C&F In also.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by hcaz074
Just talk to her as if you dont have any interest in her except as a friend, this will eliminate the nervousness you experience. No one ever gets nervous to talk to there guy friends so just imagine her as a friend ( untill you get comfortable) and you will be able to talk to her with ease.
Youre like Christopher Columbus. You "found uncharted" territory...:rolleyes:

hcaz074

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey smart ass i didnt see anything posted about it so im just trying to help!

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by hcaz074
hey smart ass i didnt see anything posted about it so im just trying to help!
And obviously didn't attempt to use search....

TinyFzzyKiwi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The TallOne
Let me take that one step further..

Talk to her as a punk kid sister...

Not only do you lose all your worries, but you add some C&F In also.
very true, im using it on a girl at school, but i think i have 2 much ****y and not enuf funny

The TallOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TinyFzzyKiwi
very true, im using it on a girl at school, but i think i have 2 much ****y and not enuf funny
You'll get it.. sooner or later.

It helps if you're a natural smartass (as I was).

What has helped other people, is whenever you are unsure of a situation, write down 10 different comebacks. It puts your mind in the "witty" stage for responses.

TinyFzzyKiwi

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya, really first time im actuallys starting to put all these principles to use, like c&f since school has been in school about a month and a half. last year, nvr wouldve even dreamed of doing something like this, course stuff from last year lead me to this site.

peronally, i think i am somewhat of a natural smartass, my friends seem to agree with me as well. on your little thing about the 10 comebacks, do you just kind of come up with them later and write them down, or do it while your in the situation?

The TallOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TinyFzzyKiwi
[Bperonally, i think i am somewhat of a natural smartass, my friends seem to agree with me as well. on your little thing about the 10 comebacks, do you just kind of come up with them later and write them down, or do it while your in the situation? [/B]
Hehe, later, of course.

Would be bad if you're writing down stuff in the middle of the convo. :D

You might make yourself look like an ass.. .because you are probably unsure of what to say during the convo.. as I have done in the past.

You learn from your mistakes. When you learn, you grow.

Flawless

Reaction score
Sorry But If Your In High School And Cant Go Talk To A Girl Then You Really Need To Grow A Pair Of Balls..!!..Seriously..!!..Just Go Talk To The Girl..Thats The Only Way To Find Out ****..

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
body language always does it for me. laid back shoulders and a smirk on my face will get me through anything

Osiris7250

Don Juan
Reaction score
THANK YOU CAPTAIN OBVIOUS.....