For the love of god, please help me out..one of the only threads I would ever make...

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just skimmed through so not sure if this has been said or if I'm off base, but this is what I gathered - you like the girl of your dreams, you haven't made a move, you are to scared to make a move, you are going to lose the girl of your dreams.

Dream girls come around more then you want to think. If you already got friended (read you listen to her tell you about her girl problems and emotions) your best bet would be to try to learn to close the deal with other girls. It is likely that you wont be able to move right in with your target - maybe you can I haven't meet her and dont really know how you two are - but get some practice girls. Go out and use your opening skills to meet some different trim and work your way to getting numbers, isolating, and going for the ever so easy **** you next time I see you kiss at the of the night.

Work it out with girls that you dont have so many feelings for and then consider trying it with your friend.

Ratisson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not that I am afraid to talk to her, as I talked to her all day today and will in the future. Its that im afraid to take a risk and date her because I dont know if she is out of my league or not. I dont know its just really hard to explain, one of my other fraternity brothers sat down and talked to her for like 10 minutes and she basically asked him to go to go out with him to our next date party..I just dont want know waht else i can do[/QUOTE]

Wow man the way you talk about this makes me wanna say that you really are a pu$$y.

If you dont have the balls to make your move, THEN YOU DONT DESERVE HER. PERIOD.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ratisson said:
Wow man the way you talk about this makes me wanna say that you really are a pu$$y.

If you dont have the balls to make your move, THEN YOU DONT DESERVE HER. PERIOD.
It isn't whether or not you deserve her - that is feminist bull**** anyways. Dude just needs to learn how to escalate and close. **** 3 months from now this kid might be way out of her league with his new found knowledge so whose to say who deserves anyone or not?

JDA70

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You want help from us? OK then answer these questions.

Why Are you acting this way?
Are you affraid you'll be rejected?
Why aren't you closing the deal with chicks?
Why is this girl the one and the others are not?
Why are you affraid to be yourself?
Why are you so afraid of girls?
Why don't you know what to do?