For the love of god, please help me out..one of the only threads I would ever make...

forthemoney

Reaction score
Alright guys,

I am a sophomore in college and need some genuine help. According to me and many of my friends that are girls, I am an attractive guy. I have a lot going for me..I am in the honors college in school, in one of the best fraternities on campus, play guitar, etc..BUT, my problem is.......

I AM THE BIGGEST ***** ON EARTH.

For my entire life, I have had girls that have either been attracted to me or had a "crush" on me, but I have always been too afraid to take advantage of it. There is a girl in college that is the girl of my dreams, and SINCE I HAVE BEEN SUCH A BIG ***** my entire life, I dont know what to do.

She is a really pretty and cute girl that is a VIRGIN (I really dont care), but she is everything I have ever wanted in a girl my entire life. We have hung out in the past but pretty much hung out all day today. After about 2 hours of hanging out she randomly remarked on how I had really pretty eye lashes (Whatever the **** that means). I thanked her and she said again, "im serious, you really do have pretty eye lashes."

We hung out the rest of the day and she suggested I get a christmas tree in my room and she would help me pick it out, plus get her and all of her friends to come help me decorate it.

PROBLEM IS, I dont know WHAT THE **** TO DO. I have been avoiding girls my entire life cause im ****ing scared of them. I make extremely good first impressions on hot girls but I never have a second impression because I avoid them or I am scared to talk to them. Im not some social dumbass that cant talk to anyone, because I have heard I make extremely good impressions on girls when i first meet them..BUT I dont know where to take it from there.

This girl is the girl of my dreams, and she has been for about a year now. What can I possibly do to get her without being extremely creepy? I lack so much self confidence its ridiculous. Im going to buy a christmas tree and she is going to help me hang it up, but WHAT THE **** can I do from there? She really is all I have ever wanted in a girl and all I want to do is be able to hang out with her more, regardless of whether we date or not.

Thanks gentlemen..I am in desperate need of help and trust that you guys can point me in the right direction.

Last edited:

billy_bronx

Don Juan
Reaction score
just tell her how u feel?

HarlequinMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol man are you sure your not in the friend zone? One year is too long not to have made a move....

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dear ultra shy guy,
stop being so shy and sensitive, because you can not live in a bubble.
(ok, there was a movie about a boy living in a bubble, but he did not want to be there and longed to be on the outside. )
go with your gut, and go with the flow, and you might find that you can have fun.
hugs and stuff
everyone's pal
penkitten

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you think hitting on her will be creepy?
She wants you to make a move you fool.

Have you read the DJ bible yet?

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know exactly how you feel...
In fact, I've even seen some of the most horrible experiences you could ever imagine happen to a great friend of mine.

Sadly..he is no longer with us.

You see...
He was once just like you.

Afraid of girls, just like you.
He avoided them, just like you.
He tried to hide from them...just like you.

But he knew that part of life is being a Man, and being a Man, a masculine, heterosexual Man, involves having a life WITH WOMEN.

So, knowing that it is his true nature as a hetero Man, he reailzed that having no women in his life was no longer an option.

So he saw this girl.....just like yours.

He had never been with a woman, so he saw this woman (who was just a human being after all) as a Godess! Yes! This actual woman of his dreams...was an actual Goddess!

He knew that everything in the world depended on him getting with this Godess!

All of his dreams would come true!

All of his fears woudl instantly go away!

All of his wildest fantasies would magicall happen for him!!

All because of this girl..this Goddess!!!!!!!!!

ALL WOMEN ARE GODESSES!!

They are to be worshipped by humans just like you!
Yes!
It's true!
Why??!

Because they make your dreams come true!!!!!!!!!

Yes! It's true!!

So now, getting back to my friend..he knew this.

So he acted on it!
He said to himself "By God! I'm going to GET that woman! She wuill be mine! I will make her love me! And she will make all my problems go away! And SHE will make MY Dreams come TRUE!!!!!!!"

This is a universal ttruth..all woman ARE Goddesses that will only like you if you worship them. You have to internalize this, or you will never succeed with women!

So he grabbed his banky asnd his favorite teddy bear and went up to talk to the Goddess..

Guy: "So...um....um...like....(gasp)..um..uh...hi?"

Goddess: (turns around and looks at him straight into his eyes , slowly raises her arm and points at him.) "You are not worthy of me!!!!!

A lightning bolt struck him.......and KILLED HIM!!!!!!!!!

Yes!

He died!

He was struck by lightning by this woman's hand!
It's true! Look it up! It was in the news!!

Now you know. The truth is out.

Do NOT EVER EVER EVER talk to or even look at a woman in the eye....

BECAUSE SHE WILL KILL YOU

Learn your lesson. Stay away from women. Do not talk to them. Or look at them. Or interact with hem in any way.

If you want to stay alive....
They can and WILL kill you if you talk to them.

Thorns

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the bible (dj bible) for the love of God read it!!!
Do it quick, you have much to learn, and little time...

T-Roy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok here is what you do. Touch up the Kino. Then ask her about the decorating. Say you were hoping that the two of you could do it alone. But it might be a bit more romantic (And festive) if you write that on a Christmas card. This way it'll show hints of your interest.

Then what you do is go out and but some mistletoe. Make like your just decorating with it then hold it over her head. Then say something like. "You know what this is?"

Hopefully she will catch on. Then after that it's up too you.:up:

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop it!

Stop it!
You're going to get this poor, defenseless little boy KILLED!!!!!!!!!!!

You all shoud be ashamed of yourselves!

He will die if he talks to her!!

forthemoney

Reaction score
Thanks for some of the advice as well as some of the sarcasm..I had met her a while ago but never followed through on the friendship. Thats my biggest problem, I make great impressions on girls but never follow through to a second meeting or whatever.

Its not that I am afraid to talk to her, as I talked to her all day today and will in the future. Its that im afraid to take a risk and date her because I dont know if she is out of my league or not. I dont know its just really hard to explain, one of my other fraternity brothers sat down and talked to her for like 10 minutes and she basically asked him to go to go out with him to our next date party..I just dont want know waht else i can do

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, in order to win this girl, you must show her ACTION, and, buying a Christmas tree would be counter-action. If she wants the Christmas tree so bad, then tell her to buy you one. YOU'VE got to make the decisions. Never let a woman at the wheel, and never let her steer. YOU make the calls. You plan the directions.

You must take actions that are IN her presence, and are NOT her ideas, and not necessarily FOR her. You're just out doing your thing. Let HER be the spectator. Let HER wishy-washy female mind interpret what you DO. She must view you as a rock of action, a rolling stone. You can't win her by letting her make the decisions. EVEN IF, she rejects your decisions of when and where you two should go out, you must stand firm by it, and not take her rejection of Your plans as something wrong with you, but something wrong with her, that she can not see me as in the position of demand, someone who usually gets what he wants.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start by reading the Book of Pook.

This will keep you alive for a little while longer while you avoid the risk of interacting with women...whom now you know WILL KILL YOU.

So make sure you avoid any and all RISKS with women...because you WILL DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you make a move right now you will mess it up for one simple fact, you have no experience. You will be crushed and heart broken because girl of your dreams is gone.
My suggestion is the following:
Read the DJ bible and Double Your Dating. Try and hooking up with as many girls as you can starting now to about middle of december as practice on dealing with girl's and uncomfortable situation's that you will encounter around them. Still keep in touch with this girl and don't give her too much attention act busy but let her know that you still want her to decorate your tree lol and see her once a week or so that way you guy's stay in touch. Christmas is perfect way to hook up with her because you have so many different oppurtunity's to hit on her and get her to do activity's with you. For example you can invite her for christmas dinner, or take her ice skating all that sh1t. Anyways good luck there's much more that I could tell you but I am trying to make this short.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I would hold off on any advice on "getting her". he's been LJBF, and telling him what to do now is like teaching a blind person how to drive.

Number one, continue to interact with women.

Number two, research the term OUTCOME DEPENDANCY.

Number three, start researching all seduction/Masculine empowerment information.

Like:

David DeAngelo
Zan Perrion
Dr. Paul Dobransky
Real Social Dynamics/Tyler Durden
Carlos Xuma
Doc Love
Michael W The Dating Wizard
Hypnotica
Geofferey Miller
Steve Piccus
Swinggcat
Mystery Method/Area51 Lifestyles
Lance Mason
Gunwitch

Number four, start acting like a Man.

Number 5, Make Suggestion Number 4 into Rule Number ONE.

forthemoney

Reaction score
Yeah guys, I honestly do appreciate it..it may seem like just a forum reply but it really does help. Where can I find the book of pook or whatever?

Anyways, its not like she requested for me to buy a tree or whatever. Its hard to explain, in person I come off as a really confident person that lots of girls like. I make great impressions on girls and all my friends think I get laid all the time. I have kind of lived that fantasy world for a while and realized I am shy in every facet of life, not just girls but classes but EVERYTHING. Its my biggest goal to gain really valuable social skills.

BUT, this is an actual genuine girl id like to date. Im going to continue to hang out with her and see where things go. Im going to read the DJ bible and all that..but this isnt a girl im trying to "GET" by techniques or whatever, id like to date her by actually gaining some confidence and being myself, because I know she would like myself.

The problem is, I have been so scared and so against of being myself my entire life that I dont even know who I am......

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but this isnt a girl im trying to "GET" by techniques or whatever, id like to date her by actually gaining some confidence and being myself, because I know she would like myself.[/QUOTE]

Dude...dude....you seriously DID NOT Freakin' just write that...

You did not...

I refuse to believe it.

Nope.

I will pretend you did not write that...

Do what I SAY..

AND DO NOT DO WHAT YOU 'THINK' YOU CAN DO!!

Oh..........and by the way, little boy...I did not write "The Book of Pook AND WHATEVER..."

I will penalize you one point for your lackadaisical attitude, and will let you find the Book of Pook that is found on this very website for yourSELF.
No more spoon feeding for you, little boy.

Your lesson, little boy, is to follow the instructions I have given you.

Dole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you don't know who you are how do you expect her to know who you are??
Well you did say that this girl is a virgin so maybe your both on the same boat.
After reading some of these dating books, it's not techniques on picking up girl's its more on how to protect your own feeling's and not get hurt in the end. This material will teach you how to build up confidence around girl's that why I said you have to go meet random girl's so you build up your confidence.