For the love of GOD never ask a woman for dating advice

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick Story.

Today my GF wanted to bring one of her GF's over my house for me to meet her, as I BBQ'ed and we had drinks, etc.

so she gets here and she's all dressed up, and she is on the phone with a guy who she is bringing over as a date.

now, I have no problem with that.. I'm looking forward to meeting the guy. hell maybe he likes horse racing!

So I ask her, becasue he's about 20 mintues away, whoose the lucky guy? So she says "oh, it's SOME GUY I HAVE NO INTEREST IN".

So the regular me switches off and backbreaker switches on

then I ask and In retrospect I probaly should have just shut the **** up...but damnit what the hell..."if you don't like him...why are you making him drive 30 mintues, both ways, across town to be with you?"

So then she GOES OFF..on me in my OWN DAMN HOUSE. I give my GF a look like "does this ***** not know who pays the bills here?"

By now my GF is on literarly crying laughing, i guess she saw the ****storm coming..

so I find myself defending the poor AFC that I don't even know.

She says "I don't EVER DATE A GUY OFF PHYSICAL ATTRACTION... HE HAS TO HAVE MORALS, AMBITION, DRIVE"

so I say... "I thought you said you weren't dating him?... what is it? Do you like him or do you not?"

Then earlier when she walked in I was watching college football and she said "I never understood football...MY EX BOYFRIEND USED TO BE IN THE NFL, AND BLAH BLAH BLAH"

So I said "I'm sure you were dating the NFL guy (which i think is full of crock.. she's barley ****able) because of his moral charcter correct?"

My whole point was.. there is nothing wrong with courtship. however, I will never, ever, EVER go on a date with a woman, and my intentions (of a sexual BASED RELATIONSHIP, NOT A PLATONIC ONE) are not known.

She is harping on how much of a "gentlemen" this guy is....so I said 'well.. if you don't like him, shouoldn't I take everything he is doing and throw it out the window, because ovbiously it's not working"

basically... everything she was saying was jibberish to blind the fact taht she was GETTING FREE ATTENTION FROM A SURRGOTE BOYFRIEND WITH NO INTENTION ON REPAYING HIM IN KIND.

So the guy gets here. cool guy.. and you can see it from jump. i was 110% on the money. he goes in for a hug, she is you know.... the "friend hug" if that makes sense. his horrible attempts at physical contact made both awkard.

So as the day wears on, this woman, who was harping on my ass in my own house was going out of her way to talk to ME. Everyone there were big in horse racing, so that's all we really talked about. I mentioned a retired mare that was very popular.. turns out this girls daddy owns half of him (daddy is a MAJOR player in the horse racing business) and she goes to her car to show me pics of her new baby, and how the whole mating was HER idea (which I hate the mating BTW).

Anyway, don't be like this guy who came to my crib today and listen to women's advice. Truth be told, as much as we were duking it out, I probably could have and still can **** her if I wanted, event hough I'm dating her best friend, which goes to show how much women don't even understand themselves.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the regular me switches off and backbreaker switches on
:crackup:

was the guy a real chump, or was this b1tch just oblivious to his good qualities?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, naw I mean I just don't go off in regular every day life just throwing out advice and trying to argue with women about what they feel and why they feel it

am I the only one that thinks he understands women better than they do sometimes?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh its too bad you couldn't somehow make that guy aware of this site and bring him out of the Matrix lol.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nah.. because then somehow my GF would find this site, or he will get so caught up he would try to take my GF (whoose WAY hotter and a better catch), and I will be answering posts on how to steal my own Damn GF

Yapper

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd have told him all the sh!t she talks behind his back.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a guy that gone is not going to listen to reason.

the same way if I mention anything other than "aww shucks.. I got lucky... i'm the luckiest guy on earth to have this princess right here" I dont' get "it" and I am a dumb young fool... who by chance has his pick of who he wants in his life because he's just that lucky

senator

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yoh Back!

Dude! DON'T EVER LEAVE THIS FORUM! Your sh!t is way too funny and informative!:crackup: :rockon: