For Rollo, and all : How to work the Red Pill if you are a BPD "Waif "

Sal Ceech

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone .

I figured out the mystery why I have the " Pepe Le :peu " syndrome . After going through an experience 3 months back with getting carried away with an infatuation over a desi roomates wife ( desi - muslim ) ( he,s desi catholic ) I researched the symptoms characteristics . I have what I call a " trifecta " a mood , learning , and now personality disorder . I just turned 47 . Im too old for this **** .

How does one play the game , or adjust . I do want to marry and have kids one day . I do have my own **** together . I moved out to the west 3 years ago arriving homeless to living in an apartment thats like a boutique hotel , scenic location, walking distance where all the "tang" are at .. Soooo brothers , suggestions please ?

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have "Pepe Le Pew" syndrome too...I'm short, good looking and have a nice demeanor. This isn't attractive in modern-day feminist cvntbag times.
But from what I've read, the first thing you need to do is move to America (for starters)...I have read too many accounts on the net about Canadian women and it doesn't lend the greatest of impressions.

They are bad enough here in America, but I've read nothing good about Canadian women. Perhaps I'm wrong here, just what I've noticed.

Sal Ceech

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have "Pepe Le Pew" syndrome too...I'm short, good looking and have a nice demeanor. This isn't attractive in modern-day feminist cvntbag times.
But from what I've read, the first thing you need to do is move to America (for starters)...I have read too many accounts on the net about Canadian women and it doesn't lend the greatest of impressions.

They are bad enough here in America, but I've read nothing good about Canadian women. Perhaps I'm wrong here, just what I've noticed.

Sal Ceech

Don Juan
Reaction score
GHF , thank you kindly for the reply . I suppose there are extra adjustments we will make for the " times " . I do wanna purge the bill pill right out , and build the FOUNDATION and FRAME . I dont wanna backslide to any blue pill tendencies . LMAO as for some american woman ...hmmm let me refer you to this thread , ..brothers back then very helpful ..nudge nudge

Sal Ceech

Don Juan
Reaction score