for clarifacation

chill

Don Juan
Reaction score
around 60 of my schoolmates and i went on a trip, and as early as the plane ride there this girl was (or seemed to be) interested in me. for the first 2 days of the trip there was pretty strong chemestry going on, and she was taking peaks at me (i caught her looking at me in one of those mirrors girls use to check there make-up). so i presumed there was something there, so i put on my DJ cap and went for it. but on the third night, my friend (who also said there was some chemestry) told his GF who i liked, and i think someone may of heared and went and told her. so later that night things went down a few notches, and she hung out with some other guy i know a few days later. i dont think it was anything, and they dont hang in the same group at school, so im not freaking out or anything. since we got back i think ive noticed her looking at me, but it could my mind playing tricks on me. irealize i probably sound like a panzy wuss, but i had to say this somewhere where i could get intelligent feedback, so i decided this was the place.

thanks for listening to me ramble away

teencraft

Don Juan
Reaction score
you should have tried to get with that while you were on a trip...nothing would have been better than hooking up at a vacation!

chill

Don Juan
Reaction score
i tried, but it was only 5 and 1/2 days, im a little out of shape, and im not the best DJ out there.

teencraft

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chill
i tried, but it was only 5 and 1/2 days, im a little out of shape, and im not the best DJ out there.
fat guys get chicks too, dog. Notorious BIG...got many of the most gorgeous girls in hollywood, because he knew how to play the game.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont be insecure

talk to them when they look at you like that

say something witty

you can do it

chill

Don Juan
Reaction score
i did make a pretty good joke when she looked at me with the vanity mirror. i said, " look, your supposed to use the mirror to make yourself look good, not look at good looking people" not supprisingly, she denied it, but was blushing kinda bad. if you look at a mirror and can see some ones eye looking at you, that means there looking at you, right?