Flowers?

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

My girlfriend arrives home tomorrow evening (she has been gone for two and a half months traveling in Europe) I am going to go meet her at the airport. I'm just sort of debating whether to get her flowers or not? we have been dating since the summer.

What are other people's opinion on this?

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh i'd get it. summer has been a while, it wont hurt, just dont do it often thats the thing.

i'd get her something other than, red. pink. or a rose. get her something else. something oxtic.. something "different"

Reaction score
Don't meet her at the airport - unless you are driving her home -- she is not your wife -- you'll look to anxious!

Unless you already told her you'll be there!:rolleyes:

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Don't meet her at the airport - unless you are driving her home -- she is not your wife -- you'll look to anxious!

Yes, I said I would meet her. I'm looking forward to seeing her anyway.

guitarslinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to get her flowers, then get her flowers. It's all in the delivery anyways, if you can give flowers like a man then she'll love it, if you give them like a ***** she will think you are a *****. I'd do it.

Reaction score
superchristx said:
pick some indigenous flowers, from the divider in the highway on the way to the airport.
hahaha :D - yes they must be indigenous!!

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
not to hate on you man, but a lot of your posts make you sound like a woman hater. Theres nothing wrong with either bringing flowers for your gf who you haven't seen for months or collecting her from the airport! He's hardly talking about bombarding her with flowers every day!

Last Man Standing said:

Last edited:
Reaction score
vorbis said:
not to hate on you man, but a lot of your posts make you sound like a woman hater. Theres nothing wrong with either bringing flowers for your gf who you haven't seen for months or collecting her from the airport! He's hardly talking about bombarding her with flowers every day!
The above post of mine that you quoted is far from being hateful - I don't see the hate :confused:

He seems to be anxious for a girl that he just recently met - it would have been better if he would have stated to her "Give me a call when you get in" -- there is nothing wrong with this!!

You should love women and hate hors!!!! This is proper thinking!!

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got to thinking when I woke up this morning...unexpected gift at an unexpected time *thank you, Sean Connery* :rockon:

Once she starts to go back to work in a week or so, I'll go there and give her flowers (it is unexpected).

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get here a really cute stuffed animal. She'll treasure it a lot more than flowers and its not a dead-plant. You can do flowers too but i think the stuffed animal will be a good one. Maybe a big teddy.

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That is a good suggestion, thanks.

NewDestiny47

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok things like this are examples of people just looking WAY too much into things.
There's no manual on how to be a man or not, if you have to consult a website about whether you should get your g/f flowers or not, something is not right....

If something like this crosses anyones mind, you are not being yourself, you are still being controlled by women. Sure you aren't sucking up to them but you are still controlled by women, now it's out of fear... fear of not being "DJ" enough and losing a WOMAN. You are still controlled by women.

Do you want to go see her and get her flowers?? Then do it! The problems in life come from doing things you DON'T truly want to do just to win someone over/impress them etc.
It's only human to miss a friend/g/f whatever when they are gone for a while.

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NewDestiny47 said:
Ok things like this are examples of people just looking WAY too much into things.
There's no manual on how to be a man or not, if you have to consult a website about whether you should get your g/f flowers or not, something is not right....

If something like this crosses anyones mind, you are not being yourself, you are still being controlled by women. Sure you aren't sucking up to them but you are still controlled by women, now it's out of fear... fear of not being "DJ" enough and losing a WOMAN. You are still controlled by women.

Do you want to go see her and get her flowers?? Then do it! The problems in life come from doing things you DON'T truly want to do just to win someone over/impress them etc.
It's only human to miss a friend/g/f whatever when they are gone for a while.

This goes back to my other logic of thinking, if I want to do it, then I'll do it. If I don't want to do it, then I won't. Basically just do what you feel like, don't need to ask what you should do.